My daily driver civic hatch...just a little fancier than normal

Joshstr1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback
Here is my build...it's purely cosmetic as I daily this car (in the 8months I've owned it I put 22k miles on it), no performance mods. Everything, with the exception of the wheels and coilovers, is a Honda part. Still trying to wrap the front accessory lip in carbon fiber so it is not installed, it's proving to be one hell of a job to make it come out right. Tell me what you think of the progress so far!
Honda Civic 10th gen My daily driver civic hatch...just a little fancier than normal IMG_1271.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen My daily driver civic hatch...just a little fancier than normal IMG_1273.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen My daily driver civic hatch...just a little fancier than normal IMG_1275.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen My daily driver civic hatch...just a little fancier than normal IMG_1276.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen My daily driver civic hatch...just a little fancier than normal IMG_1277.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen My daily driver civic hatch...just a little fancier than normal IMG_1279.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen My daily driver civic hatch...just a little fancier than normal IMG_1280.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen My daily driver civic hatch...just a little fancier than normal IMG_1282.JPG

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice work. Welcome to the site.

derbo904

Keeper of Blinky lights
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 | 11 E90M3
Country flag
@Joshstr1 nice!! Is that the stock sport side moldings and the rear optional non-sport trim?

Have you thought about getting the Sport Window gloss black trim? :) It's only like $300.

OP
OP

Joshstr1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Joshstr1 nice!! Is that the stock sport side moldings and the rear optional non-sport trim?

Have you thought about getting the Sport Window gloss black trim? :) It's only like $300.
I actually didn't even realize the sports had black trim...definitely going to look into it. It is the sport side skirts and the rear spoiler accessory for the non sport. I have the front lip as well but I'm still trying to get it wrapped in carbon fiber, it's so damn small it doesn't look right when I'm done stretching it. I also went ahead and ordered the Si steering wheel, thought the type R was too much red

derbo904

Keeper of Blinky lights
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 | 11 E90M3
Country flag
I actually didn't even realize the sports had black trim...definitely going to look into it. It is the sport side skirts and the rear spoiler accessory for the non sport. I have the front lip as well but I'm still trying to get it wrapped in carbon fiber, it's so damn small it doesn't look right when I'm done stretching it. I also went ahead and ordered the Si steering wheel, thought the type R was too much red
Nice! What kind of work is involved to getting the sides installed?

Here is my DIY on the gloss black trim if you are interested:

http://www.civicx.com/threads/diy-hatch-sport-window-trim-on-lower-trims.10331/

OP
OP

Joshstr1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

skshrews

Threads
Reaction score