adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' sport touring hatch
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
How low did you go to eventually get that to happen? I'm just 1.5 inches lower than stock height so I think I should be fine. I'm probably never going to go lower than that cause speed bumps and dips would suck if I went even lower lol.
i maxed out my street basis Zs and according to the manual, that's a 3" drop in both front and rear. i was driving on hwy9 on a rainy day and a bunch of rocks fell onto the road and my transmission really didn't like me driving over those lol

I've seen your car in person before btw. dope build :)
Sponsored

Longislandcivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 hatchback
Country flag
Being lowered that much, your roll center is out of wack, and also your front suspension is going positive camber the entire stroke. I wouodnt be surprised if youre constanrly riding on the bumpstop.
Understand your car and be careful Out there.

orange.nissan

First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Nissan, 2019 Civic Touring Sedan
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
free parts time ?

image.jpg
Just got my letter too, new fuel pump soon it looks like... Hopefully the dealer doesn't mess anything up... I'd hate for them to replace my (so far) perfect fuel pump with a defective pump that actually will fail in the future.

@that_1redcivic

First Name
Milly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (CVT)
Country flag
Just got my letter too, new fuel pump soon it looks like... Hopefully the dealer doesn't mess anything up... I'd hate for them to replace my (so far) perfect fuel pump with a defective pump that actually will fail in the future.
lol if it ain't broke don't fix it
Sponsored