My Custom 17 Si Exhaust

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Sounds good! I am looking at running a similar setup. What size glass pack did you use? Is it the 8" body or the 12" body? How big are the tip outlets? @Akalawur77

OP
OP
Akalawur77

Akalawur77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
@CW_energygreen_Si it's a 2.5" diameter to keep the OEM size piping and 12" body length. The tips are oval but if rounded out I think they would be ~3.5" each. The shop had to weld in a small intermediate pipe for the bend because where the tips are is a lot higher than where the exhaust piping runs along the car. @5inn sorry I never saw your post, I'm not sure because I cut the exhaust by the rear axle; the OEM exhaust is one piece for the catback section

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
@CW_energygreen_Si it's a 2.5" diameter to keep the OEM size piping and 12" body length. The tips are oval but if rounded out I think they would be ~3.5" each. The shop had to weld in a small intermediate pipe for the bend because where the tips are is a lot higher than where the exhaust piping runs along the car. @5inn sorry I never saw your post, I'm not sure because I cut the exhaust by the rear axle; the OEM exhaust is one piece for the catback section
Cool thanks...now the 12" glasspack is that from end to end or is that 12" thick section? @Akalawur77

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Do you have any other videos of the exhaust by chance? Did you keep the stock resonator or delete it too? Does it sound louder now when idling? @Akalawur77
Sponsored