Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX-P
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have ~35k miles on the clock. I've been tuned and modded since 5k miles and haven't had any weird issues. I drive almost exclusively in 'S' mode as 'D' tends to give me a strange K Count number (normal is .49). Whenever I drive in D it tends to skyrocket to .80+ unless I keep it under 30mph.

So far the K20C2 and CVT has held up rather well considering I drive it spirited from time to time and shift into 'L' gear when coming to a stop from ~30mph. I haven't noticed any knocking, CVT scoring, or issues doing this from the CVT aside from the car occasionally jolting from the 'gear' change.
Sponsored

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag
I have ~35k miles on the clock. I've been tuned and modded since 5k miles and haven't had any weird issues. I drive almost exclusively in 'S' mode as 'D' tends to give me a strange K Count number (normal is .49). Whenever I drive in D it tends to skyrocket to .80+ unless I keep it under 30mph.

So far the K20C2 and CVT has held up rather well considering I drive it spirited from time to time and shift into 'L' gear when coming to a stop from ~30mph. I haven't noticed any knocking, CVT scoring, or issues doing this from the CVT aside from the car occasionally jolting from the 'gear' change.
that KC is alarming, any modification in the air intake? ktuner installed on your car at that level of kc the car is pulling at least 10 to 12 degress of timing