First Name
Dawson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Civic EX Coupe, 2001 Honda CB250
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Its a muffler delete with stock resonator. These new ones sound good with just the resonator. Its a little louder than stock but not too loud. Ill try to post the video of it but my internet is slow. It sounds great.
I did exactly that to my 2004 Civic and it sounds fantastic, I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. It's definitely a great way to form a poor-man's exhaust, or just to have fun. I have a video that gets a good clip (before my go pro falls off at 35 mph :nono:)

OP
OP
Cardboard_box93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic
Vehicle Showcase
I did exactly that to my 2004 Civic and it sounds fantastic, I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. It's definitely a great way to form a poor-man's exhaust, or just to have fun. I have a video that gets a good clip (before my go pro falls off at 35 mph :nono:)
I know man. Why spend money on a muffler when the stock resonator sounds awesome and flow is still improved with a muffler delete. I find that mine isnt loud at all. I cant really hear it at highway cruise.

Last edited:

Quicksipper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' EX-T, 05' LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This is my 2.0L manual transmission with center exit exhaust.

10320534_10208407545644500_7632461578534431647_n.jpg

IMG_0474.JPG

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
This is very close to how I'd like my exhaust set up, but I would much rather have it coming through the plastic molding. I've looked underneath and you would have to cut through the frame that holds the spare tire.. It's doable if you take it to the right shop. Plus you would have to wait for an aftermarket molding that has exhaust cut outs.

OP
OP
Cardboard_box93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic
Vehicle Showcase
This is very close to how I'd like my exhaust set up, but I would much rather have it coming through the plastic molding. I've looked underneath and you would have to cut through the frame that holds the spare tire.. It's doable if you take it to the right shop. Plus you would have to wait for an aftermarket molding that has exhaust cut outs.
Im just waiting on a lip kit for the rear and ill make a center cutout on that instead. I doubt a center exit diffuser would be released any time soon.

Quicksipper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' EX-T, 05' LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Im just waiting on a lip kit for the rear and ill make a center cutout on that instead. I doubt a center exit diffuser would be released any time soon.
yeah that would be the more realistic option I just hope the lip kits that come out blend well with the car. I like the magnaflow set up but still the same issue of the non OEM look
Honda Civic 10th gen My Civic w/ 2.0L Exhaust (center exit) and Pinstriping IMG_1304.JPG

chrisliese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic exl-t, 2002 Honda s2000 turbo, 2016 Honda Odyssey
Anyone thought of routing the exhaust through those black plastic reflector plates and sealing in the tip you choose with black mesh around it. Also thought of taking out the fog lights and just covering with black mesh as well.
Sponsored