My Civic LX and my Fiesta ST

Hijinx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fiesta ST, 2016 Civic LX
Country flag
Hey, y'all, I decided to lease myself a 16 LX CVT in TF. Now, my Civic isn't the racecar I'm referring to, but I'll get to that later. I don't have big plans for the Civic, being its a CVT LX and leased. I was thinking of swapping the grille but that's a little more involved than I want to get with this car...for now. I do plan on tinting the car for my health and wheels with Continental DWS 06 because we get snow here in Illinois. I'm gonna be super basic and get black wheels for the white car. As I said in another post I'm mostly here to learn about the cars, scope out TSBs and issues that arise because I hate surprises. Since I'm here, I'll share my soon to be built Fiesta ST. But first, pictures of my stock TW because everyone needs to see more pictures of a stock car, right?

Honda Civic 10th gen My Civic LX and my Fiesta ST ima

Now, that we've gotten that out of the way, here's the racecar.

Tuned by Dead Hook Motorsports (DHM)
DHM Race Intercooler and Lightweight Crash Bar
DHM GT450r Turbo Kit (GTX2867r, Downpipe, Tubular Manifold, Tial EWG open dump, Tial BOV)
Stratified Automotive Auxiliary Fueling
Stratified Automotive Guardian Angel
MBRP CBE
CP-E Intake
ATP Vacuum Block
Denso ITV22
Pierce Motorsports 6-point Brace
Pierce Motorsports Midship Brace
TB Performance Torsion Beam Brace
Boomba Transmission Bracket Bushings
Mountune Quickshit Plate
TD Monza R w Conti DWS 06 (winter)
TD Pro Race 1.2 w Conti DW
Meister R Coilovers

Ill just skip to the good part and tell you that this past weekend we killed cyl 3. Not sure of how much power I was making, but we're guessing 430-450whp at 35psi. I was at a 1/2 mile racing event where I ran a best of 161mph. For those not aware, that's on par with a stock Lamborghini Huracan. My Fiesta STs name is Selena, and she's no slouch... Well, right now she is since I completed the Subaru mod... Anyway, we went ahead and threw everything we could at her to see if she'd go any faster than 161mph and we knew we were gonna damage it. But, I had a built long block waiting. My car is currently away having the long block installed as well as a bigger turbo (GTX2871r) and a Stage 3 Spec clutch and LWFW.

I Daily'd the car at around 350whp on a E30 mix. I would post vDynos, but I think my 1/2 mile trap and pictures speak for itself. On to the pics of my racecar. And yes, I do all of my own work...except for the engine build.

mvance30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 si
I was expecting the civic to be modified. while the Ford is cool and all, kind of a let down as far as threads go.

tacthecat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Hey, y'all, I decided to lease myself a 16 LX CVT in TF. Now, my Civic isn't the racecar I'm referring to, but I'll get to that later. I don't have big plans for the Civic, being its a CVT LX and leased. I was thinking of swapping the grille but that's a little more involved than I want to get with this car...for now. I do plan on tinting the car for my health and wheels with Continental DWS 06 because we get snow here in Illinois. I'm gonna be super basic and get black wheels for the white car. As I said in another post I'm mostly here to learn about the cars, scope out TSBs and issues that arise because I hate surprises. Since I'm here, I'll share my soon to be built Fiesta ST. But first, pictures of my stock TW because everyone needs to see more pictures of a stock car, right?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Now, that we've gotten that out of the way, here's the racecar.

Tuned by Dead Hook Motorsports (DHM)
DHM Race Intercooler and Lightweight Crash Bar
DHM GT450r Turbo Kit (GTX2867r, Downpipe, Tubular Manifold, Tial EWG open dump, Tial BOV)
Stratified Automotive Auxiliary Fueling
Stratified Automotive Guardian Angel
MBRP CBE
CP-E Intake
ATP Vacuum Block
Denso ITV22
Pierce Motorsports 6-point Brace
Pierce Motorsports Midship Brace
TB Performance Torsion Beam Brace
Boomba Transmission Bracket Bushings
Mountune Quickshit Plate
TD Monza R w Conti DWS 06 (winter)
TD Pro Race 1.2 w Conti DW
Meister R Coilovers

Ill just skip to the good part and tell you that this past weekend we killed cyl 3. Not sure of how much power I was making, but we're guessing 430-450whp at 35psi. I was at a 1/2 mile racing event where I ran a best of 161mph. For those not aware, that's on par with a stock Lamborghini Huracan. My Fiesta STs name is Selena, and she's no slouch... Well, right now she is since I completed the Subaru mod... Anyway, we went ahead and threw everything we could at her to see if she'd go any faster than 161mph and we knew we were gonna damage it. But, I had a built long block waiting. My car is currently away having the long block installed as well as a bigger turbo (GTX2871r) and a Stage 3 Spec clutch and LWFW.

I Daily'd the car at around 350whp on a E30 mix. I would post vDynos, but I think my 1/2 mile trap and pictures speak for itself. On to the pics of my racecar. And yes, I do all of my own work...except for the engine build.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Nice car. I'm not familiar with 1/2 mile runs. Why such a slow time on the 161mph run? Looks like it would be in the 16-17 second bracket based on the other slips, unless that was the uh oh run.

OP
OP

Hijinx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I was expecting the civic to be modified. while the Ford is cool and all, kind of a let down as far as threads go.
I didn't really think about it that when I named the thread... But now that I do, I agree that the title is misleading.

OP
OP

Hijinx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Nice car. I'm not familiar with 1/2 mile runs. Why such a slow time on the 161mph run? Looks like it would be in the 16-17 second bracket based on the other slips, unless that was the uh oh run.
1/2 mile races are trap speeds only as there's no start beam. It's go on hand drop, so inconsistencies in ET are due to that.

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
1/2 mile races are trap speeds only as there's no start beam. It's go on hand drop, so inconsistencies in ET are due to that.
Ya and it's not like he's trying to launch the car for a 1/2 mile run either.. SMH.
Nice ST @Hijinx, PROPER.

OP
OP

Hijinx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Oh you've done it now, he's gonna hook up a 150 wet shot and post a vid about his high hp all-motor build.
That's enough NASZ to blow himself up. Period.

kritz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17Civic SI sedan
:thumbsup:

odinist

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mithgarthr.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Aegean Blue Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Aegean Blue Si sedans are the best. I'm not biased or anything.
Sponsored