My Civic EX in Modern Steel Metallic / Black Interior!

toniisland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Favorite thing is... too many to choose from! Haha

If I had to pick something, I'm really liking the Honda Sensing package. While I haven't really drive too far with it, having the car practically drive itself on the highway is really cool. I really like that they included Android Auto support as well. Such a great package for a low price, too!

Complaints? Hmm... Nothing I can really think of - I just want WeatherTech to come out with some fitted mats sooner rather than later. My mats for the '13 kind of fit temporarily but I'd rather have the real thing. Coming from the gray interior to the black, I LOVE it. Things do feel a little stiffer than the 2013 materials but it feels more premium than the '13. I really love the hill assist and the big center console.

Too much stuff to go over, this car is just really cool!
Congrats!I come from China,and I am confused that 9th civic is not quiet.My freind tell me that Americans loves it.As US is the most important market for Honda,Honda won't ameliorate it. Is that true?
Sponsored

Bonzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX
Yea, it was a lot of back and forth haha. I think the condition and mileage of my trade in helped with the price as well.

A few "talks" with his manager and a couple hours later, I got the price I wanted for the trade in and the price I wanted for the car. Just remember, the last thing they want you to do is walk out the door.

If they won't budge, get up and they can magically find a deal for you.

They were also dead the entire time I was there and it seemed like they hadn't made a sale in the past few days.

Oh, and forgot to mention I was basically telling the salesman about the car. When I got there, he didn't even know they had them on the lot!

Bonzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX
I'll be trading in my 2013 Civic with 15k miles on it. I don't like the trade-in value they gave me. I'll keep working at it and if I don't get what I want, I'll walk. I like my dealer and salesperson BUT I like my $ better

Bonzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX
I picked up my Modern Steel Metallic EX yesterday and love it! Pictures are below and if you have any questions about it, please feel free to ask!

Honda Civic 10th gen My Civic EX in Modern Steel Metallic / Black Interior! 3ddrsQN

Honda Civic 10th gen My Civic EX in Modern Steel Metallic / Black Interior! 4VJKYYN

Honda Civic 10th gen My Civic EX in Modern Steel Metallic / Black Interior! KRSGMPu

Honda Civic 10th gen My Civic EX in Modern Steel Metallic / Black Interior! SbtAALv

Honda Civic 10th gen My Civic EX in Modern Steel Metallic / Black Interior! UULhnoh

Honda Civic 10th gen My Civic EX in Modern Steel Metallic / Black Interior! LJR8z84
I picked up my Modern Steel Metallic EX yesterday and love it! Pictures are below and if you have any questions about it, please feel free to ask!

Honda Civic 10th gen My Civic EX in Modern Steel Metallic / Black Interior! 3ddrsQN

Honda Civic 10th gen My Civic EX in Modern Steel Metallic / Black Interior! 4VJKYYN

Honda Civic 10th gen My Civic EX in Modern Steel Metallic / Black Interior! KRSGMPu

Honda Civic 10th gen My Civic EX in Modern Steel Metallic / Black Interior! SbtAALv

Honda Civic 10th gen My Civic EX in Modern Steel Metallic / Black Interior! UULhnoh

Honda Civic 10th gen My Civic EX in Modern Steel Metallic / Black Interior! LJR8z84
That's a beauty!

tomljc2016

Honda Exterior Designer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Solara 2004
Hey Tongue so I wonder what other choices of color you had in mind against this modern steel metallic, and what reason had you decide to get this color instead of others in the end?

BTW you have a Ford Focus ? :p

OP
OP
SuperTongue

SuperTongue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX w/ Honda Sensing
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey Tongue so I wonder what other choices of color you had in mind against this modern steel metallic, and what reason had you decide to get this color instead of others in the end?

BTW you have a Ford Focus ? :p
Other two colors I was interested in were Burgundy and Cosmic Blue. Ultimately, it came down to what they had in stock. I had a similar color on my 2013, so I was alright with it.

Plus, it's more like of a neutral color so it could be easier to sell later on :p

But for real - I just liked the color and didn't have a strong enough interest to wait it out. Plus, I got a pretty good deal on the car and my trade-in, so I didn't feel like walking out would do me any justice.

And, yea, that Focus is my fiance's car haha. Though she's not a big fan and will likely be switching over to Honda when she can get rid of it :D

tomljc2016

Honda Exterior Designer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Solara 2004
Other two colors I was interested in were Burgundy and Cosmic Blue. Ultimately, it came down to what they had in stock. I had a similar color on my 2013, so I was alright with it.

Plus, it's more like of a neutral color so it could be easier to sell later on :p

But for real - I just liked the color and didn't have a strong enough interest to wait it out. Plus, I got a pretty good deal on the car and my trade-in, so I didn't feel like walking out would do me any justice.

And, yea, that Focus is my fiance's car haha. Though she's not a big fan and will likely be switching over to Honda when she can get rid of it :D
Thanks dude, I am thinking about the steel metallic as well but if's under a gloomy weather, looks a little bit lusterless or depressed. Though I test drove a steel metallic Touring a couple days ago on a sunny day, it was tremendous with the reflection of blue sky. Probably it won't go wrong with either white or lunar silver since these are lighter colors IMO.

Lol I tried Focus as well and the rear cabin is a real tragedy.... so tiny leg room and very depressed space layout. Glad your fiance is going to switch over to Honda's..
Sponsored