First Name
Gökhan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport plus
Country flag
What can I do for it?

Honda Civic 10th gen My civic ecu number 37820 5AN G82 and its not include in ktuner list IMG_20190528_222227
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Email Ktuner to get the ball rolling on having your ECU added to the supported list.

[email protected]

OP
OP
gcapraz

gcapraz

First Name
Gökhan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport plus
Country flag
I sent them. I hope I can use it with fully functional

OP
OP
gcapraz

gcapraz

First Name
Gökhan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport plus
Country flag
I mailed to them and they said I m able to flash tunes? I didn't get the point. What does it means? Flash tune is different type of tune that other people using or not fully supported

r.camlin

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I mailed to them and they said I m able to flash tunes? I didn't get the point. What does it means? Flash tune is different type of tune that other people using or not fully supported
"Flashing" a tune is just the term for basically uploading a tune to your ECU. It means that the KTuner will work with your ECU.

kostantine

First Name
Kostantine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic 1.5T CVT
Country flag
Same here - my ECU # is -G73. On ktuner website supported numbers are G71-G72* (where asterisks means - initial support). Initial support kind of freaked me out - didn't want to get honda sensing errors or something like that.
Ktuner support just emailed to connect to ECU and get in touch with them, but I have cancelled the order already.

Last edited:

r.camlin

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Same here - my ECU # is -G73. On ktuner website supported numbers are G71-G72* (where asterisks means - initial support). Initial support kind of freaked me out - didn't want to get honda sensing errors or something like that.
Ktuner support just emailed to connect to ECU and get in touch with them, but I have cancelled the order already.
My ECU wasn't listed on the website, but I still had initial support, which is still good. You would still have access to all the basemaps as well as the starter tunes with quick adjustments. We just won't have the heavily customizable stuff until we're out of initial support. Being in initial support does not mean that it isn't safe or tested, and KTuner is good at adding support for unsupported ECUs pretty quickly. I've had no errors or weird stuff happening.

OP
OP
gcapraz

gcapraz

First Name
Gökhan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport plus
Country flag
Does it have any way to add our unlisted ecu numbers to ktuners listed number?

r.camlin

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
OP
OP
gcapraz

gcapraz

First Name
Gökhan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport plus
Country flag

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I sent a mail to them but they have just one sentence and says you have initial support
What's the problem? You have initial support, more to come later. That's what it is.

varge

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5T 4D Elegance EUDM
Country flag
Well, the term initial support is kind of misleading but has been discussed in other threads already.
Initial support means that ktuner will read your ECU, will be able to flash it with starter maps but may not be able to do on the fly map switching or other advanced configuration.
It does not mean that it is a beta or unsafe / untested product or one that involves any kind of risk. It is just a way for ktuner to be 101% sure for their products with all the various types and versions of ECUs and their small or larger tiny bits of different code.

r.camlin

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I sent a mail to them but they have just one sentence and says you have initial support
Then that means that your ECU is supported.

They're waiting to gather more information on more 2019 models before they give us full access to customizations, but if you have initial support then that means you're good to go tune to your heart's content, and safely.

Whether or not the list on the website is up to date is irrelevant. If they say your ECU is supported, then your ECU is supported.

OP
OP
gcapraz

gcapraz

First Name
Gökhan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport plus
Country flag
I did ktuner all need from me but i m still waiting to get full support. i had many perf parts to add on my car but i cant make the wait.

Initial support case become more people waiting for full access.

varge

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5T 4D Elegance EUDM
Country flag
I did ktuner all need from me but i m still waiting to get full support. i had many perf parts to add on my car but i cant make the wait.

Initial support case become more people waiting for full access.
Initial Support should provide all the options you need for your tuner to adjust boost/fuel/ignition for any performance part you may wish to install.
Sponsored