ApolloSI

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
So it’s officially been 14 days since I purchased my 2020 Civic SI Coupe and I am absolutely addicted to this car! Decided to take a few pictures today.. Can’t wait for the mods to start rolling in! Glad to be part of such a great community also!
Honda Civic 10th gen My 2020 Platinum White Pearl! A7AB058E-0C1F-480F-92AA-5F53497FCCF3
Honda Civic 10th gen My 2020 Platinum White Pearl! D4EFE60A-8AB2-43BD-911F-DA125B980225
Honda Civic 10th gen My 2020 Platinum White Pearl! F34B09EF-B1EF-4040-A72E-AEB1027FA2C2

racerguy180

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Acura Integra GS-R 2001 Acura Integra GS 2014 Acura MDX Advance
Country flag
I've had my 20 PWP Sedan since Oct and feel the same. Have fun.

USNengineman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado z71
Country flag
y u copy my car bro?!
welcome to the community man!!
ill tell you right now, first mod i wish i got first is an intercooler!!! either PRL or 27WON!! it makes a wooooorld of difference!

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Superb car...also it's certainly one of the last 10th gen coupe to roll of the lot! :) this is a special car take good care of it!

OP
OP
ApolloSI

ApolloSI

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I've had my 20 PWP Sedan since Oct and feel the same. Have fun.
This color was my first option! It took me 28 days to find a white coupe and I still had to drive 3 hours away to get one! These cars are incredibly hard to find!

OP
OP
ApolloSI

ApolloSI

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
y u copy my car bro?!
welcome to the community man!!
ill tell you right now, first mod i wish i got first is an intercooler!!! either PRL or 27WON!! it makes a wooooorld of difference!
Haha, I may have! Thank you man, I’m loving this community thus far. Ohh okay, thank you for the advice! I’ve been researching a lot about PRL and 27WON. Is it okay to upgrade the intercooler prior to getting k tuner?

OP
OP
ApolloSI

ApolloSI

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Superb car...also it's certainly one of the last 10th gen coupe to roll of the lot! :) this is a special car take good care of it!
Thank you! Yes you’re right, I bought mine on December 31st, last day of the year! It took me almost a month to find a 2 door coupe with low miles and for a good price. I got this car for an absolute steal! Buying a car on the last day of the year truly is the way to go! Quotas are met and it’s all about units at that point.

OP
OP
ApolloSI

ApolloSI

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Side markers are also a good first mod
I’ve seen a lot of people go the clear route, I might keep the amber just because I’m an old school Honda guy. Still trying to picture the end result in my head of the route I want to go with the car!

USNengineman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado z71
Country flag
Haha, I may have! Thank you man, I’m loving this community thus far. Ohh okay, thank you for the advice! I’ve been researching a lot about PRL and 27WON. Is it okay to upgrade the intercooler prior to getting k tuner?
tyes sir!! intercooler is a great first mod without tuning!!!! and it actually helps with the heat soak~!~

OP
OP
ApolloSI

ApolloSI

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
tyes sir!! intercooler is a great first mod without tuning!!!! and it actually helps with the heat soak~!~
Well then an intercooler I shall order! Reasonably priced and easy install and if it helps with the heat soak then it’s a no brainer! ?? Now to decide which one..?

USNengineman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado z71
Country flag
Well then an intercooler I shall order! Reasonably priced and easy install and if it helps with the heat soak then it’s a no brainer! ?? Now to decide which one..?
im all 27WON besides the intercooler. only reason i went PRL is the wait time on 27WON 's intercooler. otherwise i would have went 27WON. im almost full bult on 27won besides front pipe and turbo. and IC is an IC, but the two best ive read are 27WON and PRL. either one is good for stock. a stock IC upgrade isnt gonna mess with a stock tune. even after you get the k tuner you wont need a tune. but once you divulge more into mods youll need a custom tune. i need one now i just dont have the time! i nee to get a custom tune. i have intake, TIP and DP and its messing with my readings i feel. you might have different findings but this is just me. dont be scared of all the different readings youll see. the community is VERY helpful and will steer you clear!!
BUT all in all first mod, INTERCOOLER!!!!! the front bumper is very easy to take off, look at one of my posts for that, if you cant find it ill post again just message me. but yea. intercooler first then anything else!!!

booost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I see a lot of people go for an intake first (with a street MAF) or an exhaust. I personally went Exhaust, intake, tune, down-pipe, front-pipe, clutch, intercooler and so on... Just an idea, good luck with the build, it's an awesome car bro!