My 2019 SI 5k budget build (slightly different priorities)

OP
OP
SCcanyoncrvr

SCcanyoncrvr

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Been awhile and Finally got a couple new mods on the way. SPC front camber knuckles, white line anti lift kit, and some steel braided brake lines (prolly shoulda done these a long time ago) guess this brings my mod tally to about 5600.

Sgian

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI Sedan
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Excellent work Kev! I wish that I would have had this to carve up Ortega Highway back when I was out on the left coast.
Had a question for you. With your set up how much lower than stock is she, if at all?
I would dearly love to do all the suspension mods that you have, but I am constrained by my driveway. It is great in times of Noah's Arc level rains, but not so much for low ground clearance vehicles. My stock SI scrapes if I don't approach/exit slowly at a 45 degree angle...

OP
OP
SCcanyoncrvr

SCcanyoncrvr

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Excellent work Kev! I wish that I would have had this to carve up Ortega Highway back when I was out on the left coast.
Had a question for you. With your set up how much lower than stock is she, if at all?
I would dearly love to do all the suspension mods that you have, but I am constrained by my driveway. It is great in times of Noah's Arc level rains, but not so much for low ground clearance vehicles. My stock SI scrapes if I don't approach/exit slowly at a 45 degree angle...
it is roughly about an inch drop if I remember correctly. The Greddy front lip really takes away any ground clearance so if you’re not running one you should be good.