• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

My 2019 Red Type-R for sale Classic Chevy Texoma. Not selling personally.

batman900

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R 2020 4Runner 2019 Camry 2011 Accord
Country flag
Sad day but good at the same time. The R is the best car I have or probably will ever own and Honda will always be my favorite brand, still rocking my 2011 Accord V6 with 127k miles as a bad weather car. The R was my weekend toy up until 3 weeks ago, my wife's mom died and to throw some better emotions into the mix, I traded my truck to get her, her dream car, a 4Runner thinking my R would be fine as a DD, the wife's Camry was already promised to my daughter turning 16 in a few months. Whelp I ended up with another DVT blood clot in my left leg for the 3rd time and life showed me it wasn't gonna work. Hard to use a clutch when your leg can barely move and hurts like it's broken.

So with the insomnia I have from my recent spinal steroid injections, I found a truck at a price too good to be true at Classic Chevy in Denison TX this morning at 3am. Almost 20k off MSRP which ended up being a mistake but they honored it. Like seriously, I got this new almost 50k truck for 28k.

Long story short, they now have my 2019 Type-R which anyone looking for a beautiful barely used R should buy. 1570 miles, garage kept, never driven in the rain, never tracked, saw the almost redline once, was put into +R mode once, oil changed 5 days ago and alignment checked for good measure 2 days ago. Always had a dream cover on the driver's seat. Mods are PRL intercooler, PRL air filter, 18" Enkei NTO33R wheels with 47 offset and Michelin P4S tires which cuts around 8lbs per corner and cost $3000, Mugen start button, Mugen black leather shift knob, OEM rear seat back covers, OEM trunk tray, OEM Trunk net, tint, OEM door handle / rear bumper clear protection, Rally armor mud guards, OEM Honda rear plate frame, OEM Honda Type-R tire valve stem caps, OEM JDM clear side markers. It has the Mishimoto catch can but I told the dealer they may wanna remove it and gave them the OEM hose. I didn't want anyone to purchase the car and not know it was there then not know to empty it.

TLDR: She is mint. I sold it to them for $31,600 and I made a beer bet with the finance guy who didn't know what a Type-R is that it will be gone within a month. So, if anyone wants the closest thing to new at a good price hit them up. I would love to see the vehicle go to a good home. Never have and never will love a car as much as that one.

Honda Civic 10th gen My 2019 Red Type-R for sale Classic Chevy Texoma. Not selling personally. IMG_1832
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

batman900

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Lol it's just asking price. I listed what I traded it to them for. The laughed at me when I told them they would make a few grand off of it to offset the pricing mistake they honored on the truck. They will take less.

Ibefk8

First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Lol it's just asking price. I listed what I traded it to them for. The laughed at me when I told them they would make a few grand off of it to offset the pricing mistake they honored on the truck. They will take less.
it does have a lot of mods. I have a 2018 with a little less than 8k miles on it. No engine mods but I bet they would give like 29 if they gave you only 31

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda3 GT Hatch 6AT, 2018 Honda Civic Type R (traded in)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Goddamn dude, that's rough. That's honestly awful that life throws that kind of shit luck for you that would cause you to have to part with something you love so much.

We can only hope that it goes to another owner that loved it as much as you did. Hope your health improves and your truck serves you well.

OP
OP

batman900

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Goddamn dude, that's rough. That's honestly awful that life throws that kind of shit luck for you that would cause you to have to part with something you love so much.

We can only hope that it goes to another owner that loved it as much as you did. Hope your health improves and your truck serves you well.
Thanks man, I'm only 35 and been working out since 13 lol, a very fit (looking) 5 11" 160lbs, I look like the model of health, still got all my hair with no grey. Was supposed to go to Japan in March and visit the Mugen factory but COVID happened.

Hopefully I can pick up a S2000 some day to toss in the shop as a weekend car.

@Ibefk8 part of it was because of the pricing mistake on the truck, it was marked down thousands upon thousands less than what it should have been. I was the only one to capitalize on the pricing mistakes because I got there before they even opened. The online pricing was fixed within 30 minutes of me showing up and them seeing why I wanted it for the price I did. Their Toyota dealership offered me $33,500.00 for it Saturday without haggling when I was looking at Tundras. I just didn't like that truck so I didn't buy. It was still more than I owed, so I still won but in any other circumstance, I wouldn't have taken less than that.

Last edited:

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks man, I'm only 35 and been working out since 13 lol, a very fit (looking) 5 11" 160lbs, I look like the model of health, still got all my hair with no grey. Was supposed to go to Japan in March and visit the Mugen factory but COVID happened.
Damn, you're young. I'm 26, but my hair recently started to thin thanks to fucked genetics I inherited, so I have to be jealous at your full head of hair. I'm 5'10 @ 124 lbs - I've always had weight gaining issues so meh. At 26 though I've got some pretty bad back issue that have popped up in the past year or so and they have been slowly getting worse. Only good thing is leg problems which popped up last year have pretty much gone away so I can still drive my car. I just need to watch out for my back which starts to exhibit a lot of pain after about 2+ hours of consecutive driving.

Sucks about the MUGEN factory trip getting cancelled - hopefully you can reschedule that in the future!

OP
OP

batman900

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Damn, you're young. I'm 26, but my hair recently started to thin thanks to fucked genetics I inherited, so I have to be jealous at your full head of hair. I'm 5'10 @ 124 lbs - I've always had weight gaining issues so meh. At 26 though I've got some pretty bad back issue that have popped up in the past year or so and they have been slowly getting worse. Only good thing is leg problems which popped up last year have pretty much gone away so I can still drive my car. I just need to watch out for my back which starts to exhibit a lot of pain after about 2+ hours of consecutive driving.

Sucks about the MUGEN factory trip getting cancelled - hopefully you can reschedule that in the future!
Oh man yeah you understand then. Hope nothing gets worse over the next 10 years. Everything started going down hill for me at 31 when I got my first DVT. I have a couple guys at work that are in their 50s saying damn how did you do this to yourself haha.

Japan trip has been re-booked for March of next year. Hopefully it works out this time. I had also gotten tickets for the Ghibli museum which is a challenge.

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh man yeah you understand then. Hope nothing gets worse over the next 10 years. Everything started going down hill for me at 31 when I got my first DVT. I have a couple guys at work that are in their 50s saying damn how did you do this to yourself haha.

Japan trip has been re-booked for March of next year. Hopefully it works out this time. I had also gotten tickets for the Ghibli museum which is a challenge.
Good to hear. I'll have to see what my future holds - a DVT at 31 is rough though. Do they know what caused it? Or is it just bad luck?

OP
OP

batman900

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Good to hear. I'll have to see what my future holds - a DVT at 31 is rough though. Do they know what caused it? Or is it just bad luck?
Some kind of blood disorder. I take Eliquis daily but I have only been taking a quarter of the recommended dose because I don’t like the bruising and bleeding. It worked out for over a year until recently.

it funny, if I don’t take it, I can get cut darn near to the bone with almost no bleeding. My blood is like 10W-40.
Sponsored