My 2018 Honda Civic Sport

TrinityTek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
I bought my Civic new from the dealership in 2018. It's a manual transmission and very fun to drive. It has 18x8.5x42mm Motegi Traklite 3's, smoked corner lights, and KTuner with TSP stage 1 tune. I plan to install a PRL cold air intake soon. I also have a Whiteline rear sway bar with Accord end links I need to install. I had kept the car mostly stock for the first few years. Now that it's almost paid off I was considering trading it in. I've decided to stick with this car for now though so I've been tuning it a bit and adding some bolt ons to make it feel fresh again. I eventually want to install coilovers and some other more extensive mods.
Honda Civic 10th gen My 2018 Honda Civic Sport PXL_20220531_015236659~3
Sponsored

Last edited:

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
Not having car payments is a wonderful thing. You buy a new car and will start mods on that one too. Definitely keep the civic.

OP
OP
TrinityTek

TrinityTek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Not having car payments is a wonderful thing. You buy a new car and will start mods on that one too. Definitely keep the civic.
Agreed, I've definitely been looking forward to no car payment. The only reason I was tempted is because the prices are really inflated right now and I got really good financing on my car. I could almost get all money back out of it if I sell it. I'm just going to keep driving it for a few more years instead though.

OP
OP
TrinityTek

TrinityTek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
I installed a Whiteline rear sway bar and Accord end links today. It's way beefier than the factory sway bar when compared side by side. The performance improvement was dramatic. The car feels way better when cornering. I do feel the bumps in the road more but it doesn't seem too bad so far. I used the inner holes to bolt on the end links for the stiffer setting. I also really like the Accord end link mod. It's a great low budget upgrade and I am way more confident in the metal Accord end links than the factory plastic ones.
Honda Civic 10th gen My 2018 Honda Civic Sport PXL_20220626_150534784

Robot3RK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I installed a Whiteline rear sway bar and Accord end links today. It's way beefier than the factory sway bar when compared side by side. The performance improvement was dramatic. The car feels way better when cornering. I do feel the bumps in the road more but it doesn't seem too bad so far. I used the inner holes to bolt on the end links for the stiffer setting. I also really like the Accord end link mod. It's a great low budget upgrade and I am way more confident in the metal Accord end links than the factory plastic ones.
PXL_20220626_150534784.jpg
Nice! I have the Si Rear Sway Bar with Accord Endlinks but I should've definitely went for the Whitelines! Darn it! Can't turn back time to do that... anyways, it is still good.

OP
OP
TrinityTek

TrinityTek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Nice! I have the Si Rear Sway Bar with Accord Endlinks but I should've definitely went for the Whitelines! Darn it! Can't turn back time to do that... anyways, it is still good.
I'm sure it helps! I actually really like those kinds of upgrades, like the Accord end links where it's OEM but for a higher trim or another model. The factory end links look weak compared to the Moog Accord end links I got for right around $20 each. I thought the Whiteline rear sway bar was a good value too at $140 so I didn't bother trying to find an Si or Type R sway bar or something.. The adjustable end links they offer are unnecessary complex though for my needs. I'll take the Accord end links for a fraction of the price. 👍
Sponsored