burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I got 3yrs of free oil changes at the dealer I bought it at so I was just gonna go through them until its over.
I ran amsoil on my last car, then switched to rotella. Rotella was better for my car than amsoil.
Haha I hear that man! You went with clear corners and used those led bulbs ? I’m just waiting on BC Racing to finish up the coilovers
Sponsored

OP
OP
Los1391

Los1391

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
Nice man! Just got the same car myself, same color as well! I did the badge swap, trunk mod and Civic logo debadge right out of the gate. Next up is vinyl wraps for the window chrome and smoked side markers, both came today. Im also going to get around to getting the Black 19" HFP wheels eventually, I think they will set off the look of the car well! Also waiting for my Ktuner to ship.

20180614_125203.jpg
Congrats man! You're gonna love the car!

OP
OP
Los1391

Los1391

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
Haha I hear that man! You went with clear corners and used those led bulbs ? I’m just waiting on BC Racing to finish up the coilovers
Yeah, all my LED bulbs minus the interiors I went with @TypeRLEDs .
He came around shortly after I bought my interiors or else I would have ordered it all through him.
I've thought about suspension, but the car is so new I'm going to keep it stock for now. The typeR swaybar definitely made a difference though.

burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Yeah, all my LED bulbs minus the interiors I went with @TypeRLEDs .
He came around shortly after I bought my interiors or else I would have ordered it all through him.
I've thought about suspension, but the car is so new I'm going to keep it stock for now. The typeR swaybar definitely made a difference though.

haha gotcha! Im saying for your side markers you went clear ? or you still have that orange corner ?

TypeRLEDs

#1 Source for 10thgen LEDs
Threads
Reaction score
Website
TypeRLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
haha gotcha! Im saying for your side markers you went clear ? or you still have that orange corner ?
White LEDs will only show a white color through clear or smoked side markers.

If you keep the original amber side markers it'll be the same amber color but brighter.

Hope that helps. :]

Steadyhands

First Name
Deez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Haven’t updated this thread in a while, but I’ll try to get more mods done...

Will try to get some pics, but I’ve recently installed @TypeRLEDs ReverseX, Turns, Sidemarkers and Brakes LEDs. Quality is amazing!

Swapped the stock sidemarkers with a clear jewel set, def looks better.

Swapped my stock rear sway bar with CTR rear sway bar. The difference it makes is pretty obvious. Haven’t really had a chance to test it out that much but it noticable for sure.

And my morimoto HIDs from the Retrofit Source(55w 5500k) came in a few days ago will try to tackle that soon.
For those that havse swapped to HIDs;
Where do you mount the ballasts at?
How did you run the wires for it?

Pics will be coming next once I get some free time.

That’s all for now!
Seeing the old pics, I said to myself, needs to go clear on the side markers. Good job on the build. Last month I added the AFE exhaust and i have the Mishi intake in the trunk to install. Here is an image of mine now. Added the Modulo grille garnish and matching mirror caps and I can feel the +5 hp dude.......

Honda Civic 10th gen My 2018 CBP SI 20180610_163837

burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
White LEDs will only show a white color through clear or smoked side markers.

If you keep the original amber side markers it'll be the same amber color but brighter.

Hope that helps. :]
I just took a better look at it now yeah it is the clear side marker. I gotta get to it and order that. Im gonna order the side marker bulb now from you.
Sponsored