Mugenkb1

Mugenkb1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Acura RL, 16 Acura MDX, 17 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen My 2017 Hatchback sport 6MT LSM WIP IMG_3268[1].JPG
Night pics for the foot well lights, plenty bright to me. Worth it.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can you still find the red footwell lights? All I see is discontinued.

OP
OP
Mugenkb1

Mugenkb1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Today I installed the Acuity Throttle spacer. It was a PITA, mainly due to access. Basically have to be a contortionist to get under there and unbolt and rebolt everything. Installation is straight forward otherwise. The doosey is that I wanted the throttle in position "C", but the wiring harness and plug had no way to reach there.
Honda Civic 10th gen My 2017 Hatchback sport 6MT LSM WIP unnamed Honda Civic 10th gen My 2017 Hatchback sport 6MT LSM WIP unnamed2
So I settled for position B. I think position B is still too high, A is even higher. I really wanted C. But no way am I gonna undo the wiring bundle and hope for more slack on the throttle wire. Maybe it's a hatch thing. Anyway, I'll try it out on B and see. I only really need to heel toe when I'm going down a hill and need to downshift.

OP
OP
Mugenkb1

Mugenkb1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Well I took the acuity spacer off. Just wasn’t working for me. I really wished position C worked for me. Well it’s up for sale for $80 if anyone is interested.

jalmario15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer,Honda Civic 2007
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
D
Pretty much finished everything. Just need some cable management and put the bumper back on. Will probably have a full write up tomorrow or Monday.

do you still have your previous harness for the halogen headlights? Since we have led lights here in the Philippines im planning to convert my headlight to halogen

OP
OP
Mugenkb1

Mugenkb1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
D

do you still have your previous harness for the halogen headlights? Since we have led lights here in the Philippines im planning to convert my headlight to halogen
The original harness is still in the car. The LED headlight harness was modified to plug and play into the original one.

colbes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Wrapped the front today. Not bad for a first timer I must say. I tried doing the roof, but as a one person job and an amature, there were bubbles everywhere. So I gave up. We'll see how long the one on the hood holds up. IMG_1789.JPG IMG_1791.JPG IMG_1796.JPG IMG_1801.JPG
I love what you've done to the car- it's on point! What color of 3M 1080 series wrap did you use? And was it satin, matte, gloss, etc.? Sorry, I'm a bit late off the line.
Thanks man!

OP
OP
Mugenkb1

Mugenkb1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I love what you've done to the car- it's on point! What color of 3M 1080 series wrap did you use? And was it satin, matte, gloss, etc.? Sorry, I'm a bit late off the line.
Thanks man!
Thanks! Here's the wrap I used, 3M 1080 Scotchprint Satin Dark Gray Vinyl Wrap
Sponsored