bmm245

bmm245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T Coupe
Country flag
I installed some HIDs last weekend:

Honda Civic 10th gen My 2016 Lunar Silver Metallic EX-T Coupe 36B4004A-EABB-45B5-A001-D729960B2CB0_zpsdiwv3i51

The picture doesn't do it much justice, but they're 55W 5000K HIDs from Opt7. They were a little finicky to install at first, but eventually I got them all straightened out. Also visible are my new Nokya Hyper Yellow fog lights. I also bought some yellow Lamin-X vinyl to put on the fogs, but haven't done that yet as I'm still not 100% sold on the idea of them being yellow during the day. I think it'll contrast nicely with the orange sidemarkers (I'm one of the only people in this group that absolutely despises the look of clear corner lights. I had them back in like '04 when they were cool and still wound up hating them even then, haha).

-Brian

Attachments

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You should blurred out your tags. You're gonna get the forum police on you. :rolleyes:

Nice car. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
bmm245

bmm245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You should blurred out your tags. You're gonna get the forum police on you. :rolleyes:

Nice car. :thumbsup:
Um, OK? I don't understand that since I drive around everyday and don't blur out my plate? I've been posting on forums for years and this is the first time since probably '03 I've seen arguments about blurring out license plates, haha.

-Brian

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Um, OK? I don't understand that since I drive around everyday and don't blur out my plate? I've been posting on forums for years and this is the first time since probably '03 I've seen arguments about blurring out license plates, haha.

-Brian
It was just a joke bud. There are some people that immediately start ranting at you if you don't blur your tags out. Couple of people got into argument about it on another thread. :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
bmm245

bmm245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It was just a joke bud. There are some people that immediately start ranting at you if you don't blur your tags out. Couple of people got into argument about it on another thread. :)
Gotcha. Like I said, I hadn't seen anyone arguing about something as stupid as that on a forum in years, haha.

-Brian
Sponsored