My 2016 Lunar Silver Metallic EX-T Coupe

bmm245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T Coupe
Country flag
Hey all, I guess it's time for me to start a page for my pictures and progress. Anyway, as you can see from the title, I have an LSM EX-T Coupe. I've had it for a couple weeks now and it was the first Coupe sold in my area. I love this car and can't wait to spend more time with it!

A few shots from the day I got it:

Honda Civic 10th gen My 2016 Lunar Silver Metallic EX-T Coupe Civic1_zpsfrlkzwu0

Honda Civic 10th gen My 2016 Lunar Silver Metallic EX-T Coupe Civic2_zpswjcrozt

Honda Civic 10th gen My 2016 Lunar Silver Metallic EX-T Coupe Civic3_zpsrhlefrgv

Honda Civic 10th gen My 2016 Lunar Silver Metallic EX-T Coupe Civic6_zpsxxadlpn6

Honda Civic 10th gen My 2016 Lunar Silver Metallic EX-T Coupe Civic5_zpstx5lrn6

Honda Civic 10th gen My 2016 Lunar Silver Metallic EX-T Coupe Civic7_zpsvwvdyz9i

First I upgraded the interior lights to white SMDs:

Honda Civic 10th gen My 2016 Lunar Silver Metallic EX-T Coupe Civic8_zpsvdslwrve

Then I installed a red JDM steering wheel emblem:

Honda Civic 10th gen My 2016 Lunar Silver Metallic EX-T Coupe Civic10_zps4vzytiie

Next up will be Nokya Hyper Yellow fog lights, yellow Lamin-X film for the fogs, and 5000K HIDs.

-Brian

OP
OP
bmm245

bmm245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Some shots of a couple of my previous cars, just because getting back on Photobucket to upload these Civic pictures got me feeling nostalgic, haha.

My '08 Hyundai Tiburon GTV6 that I bought with 8 miles on it and traded in for a '14 Ford Focus SE Hatch because I needed to do tons of trips between PA and NC and the Tib would've probably killed me because it wasn't reliable or comfortable:

Honda Civic 10th gen My 2016 Lunar Silver Metallic EX-T Coupe Tib5_zpsxg2idn3q

Honda Civic 10th gen My 2016 Lunar Silver Metallic EX-T Coupe Tib4_zpsqjkavigv

My '00 Ford Focus ZX3 that was affectionately known as Rattletrap. I got this car back in '04 bone stock and spent a fortune on mods for it over the years. During my time of having her, she went through multiple suspensions, multiple engine setups, multiple sets of wheels, and more upgrades than you could shake a stick at, haha:

Honda Civic 10th gen My 2016 Lunar Silver Metallic EX-T Coupe Rattletrap2_zps9pykxbtc

Honda Civic 10th gen My 2016 Lunar Silver Metallic EX-T Coupe Rattletrap1_zpsndbc5rkt

Honda Civic 10th gen My 2016 Lunar Silver Metallic EX-T Coupe Rattletrap3_zpspvyct1gh

-Brian

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey all, I guess it's time for me to start a page for my pictures and progress. Anyway, as you can see from the title, I have an LSM EX-T Coupe. I've had it for a couple weeks now and it was the first Coupe sold in my area. I love this car and can't wait to spend more time with it!

A few shots from the day I got it:

Honda Civic 10th gen My 2016 Lunar Silver Metallic EX-T Coupe Civic1_zpsfrlkzwu0

Honda Civic 10th gen My 2016 Lunar Silver Metallic EX-T Coupe Civic2_zpswjcrozt

Honda Civic 10th gen My 2016 Lunar Silver Metallic EX-T Coupe Civic3_zpsrhlefrgv

Honda Civic 10th gen My 2016 Lunar Silver Metallic EX-T Coupe Civic6_zpsxxadlpn6

Honda Civic 10th gen My 2016 Lunar Silver Metallic EX-T Coupe Civic5_zpstx5lrn6

Honda Civic 10th gen My 2016 Lunar Silver Metallic EX-T Coupe Civic7_zpsvwvdyz9i

First I upgraded the interior lights to white SMDs:

Honda Civic 10th gen My 2016 Lunar Silver Metallic EX-T Coupe Civic8_zpsvdslwrve

Then I installed a red JDM steering wheel emblem:

Honda Civic 10th gen My 2016 Lunar Silver Metallic EX-T Coupe Civic10_zps4vzytiie

Next up will be Nokya Hyper Yellow fog lights, yellow Lamin-X film for the fogs, and 5000K HIDs.

-Brian
Congrats man! Looks sharp. First pic I've seen with the taillights lot up too.

OP
OP
bmm245

bmm245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks for the kind words, man! I'm hoping to get some nice weather here in the next few days so that I can get the car all cleaned up and go take some good pictures of it with my DSLR. I'm definitely planning on busting out my tripod and getting some night shots once I get all the new lights installed!

-Brian

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I second that. After all this time, this is the first pic I see of the coupe taillights at night. They look sick. Really sets it apart from the sedan

OP
OP
bmm245

bmm245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I second that. After all this time, this is the first pic I see of the coupe taillights at night. They look sick. Really sets it apart from the sedan
I read an article where one of the lead Coupe designers said that they wanted the Coupe to stand out and be unlike anything else on the road at night so people would immediately know what it was. I think they succeeded.

-Brian

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I read an article where one of the lead Coupe designers said that they wanted the Coupe to stand out and be unlike anything else on the road at night so people would immediately know what it was. I think they succeeded.

-Brian
Yeah for sure. I like the subtle fade effect they have instead of the more bright and noisy design that you see on Dodge vehicles.

Both the sedan and coupe really stand out at night

E06EX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EXL Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats on the new coupe. It's beautiful. Exciting to start seeing people post pics of theirs in the different color options available. I got my Aegean Blue Pearl EXL coupe about a month ago & I love him!

ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe and 2011 CR-Z
Country flag
Congrats! Got some nice night time photos too, always wanted to see what the taillight looks like in the dark. The direct view from behind.

joserevelo

J Revelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
nice car.. how did you get that steering wheel emblem on and what was the price? any links..? thanks man!

OP
OP
bmm245

bmm245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Congrats on the new coupe. It's beautiful. Exciting to start seeing people post pics of theirs in the different color options available. I got my Aegean Blue Pearl EXL coupe about a month ago & I love him!
Thanks for the kind words!

-Brian

OP
OP
bmm245

bmm245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Congrats! Got some nice night time photos too, always wanted to see what the taillight looks like in the dark. The direct view from behind.
I'll take some better night shots soon!

-Brian

OP
OP
bmm245

bmm245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
nice car.. how did you get that steering wheel emblem on and what was the price? any links..? thanks man!
Thanks, the steering wheel emblem is just stuck on over the existing emblem with 3M adhesive. This is just a random fake from eBay that ran me like $14, so obviously it's not perfect.

-Brian

OP
OP
bmm245

bmm245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks for moving this to the right place!

-Brian
Sponsored