Conika

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Oh man! You’re on here? I subscribed and saved your channel for when it comes time for all my Si upgrades. Love your content and keep up the great work my man.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RickTheWelder

RickTheWelder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Hello everyone and a happy Canada day to you!

The warm weather is upon us and if you're going to hit up a meet, cruise or a hangout - get the best shine out of your vehicle with a minor paint correction you can do at home!!

Miss Vicky gets a bit of spa treatment today with a much needed wash, followed by a clay bar treatment and two coats of wax to bring out the sparkle!

I hope this vid can help your ride get all the attention it deserves this season!
Thanks for watching!!

OP
OP
RickTheWelder

RickTheWelder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Hello Everyone!

Today's episode shows the highlights of Local 170's 3rd annual show 'n shine held at their union hall in Delta, BC. There's great people, great cars and money being raised for a great cause!

The gofundme page started for the residents of Lytton BC was able to raise over $180k to help them rebuild after a wildfire destroyed their homes and Local 170 was proud to participate in the fundraising. I love show 'n shines because everyone has a chance to participate and show off their mechanical pride and joy!

*Make sure you watch all the way to the end*

If you've enjoyed the video, make sure to like, subscribe and tell a friend! As always, thank you for watching!

OP
OP
RickTheWelder

RickTheWelder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Hello everyone!!

What happens when the full kit exhaust doesn't sound like you'd like it to?
For most folks, it would mean either buying a new kit or a costly trip to an exhaust shop to modify what you've got.
Thankfully, the garage is outfitted with the tools necessary for the fab work to get the sound I want out of the exhaust system!
The latest episode of Rick's Garage is now available! Let's go chop up an exhaust!!

OP
OP
RickTheWelder

RickTheWelder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Hello Everyone!!

Are you fed up with a sloppy, unresponsive shifter? If so, I have great news! Today's episode of Rick's Garage covers the upgrade of the OEM shifter frame with some goodies from Acuity Instruments!
ALSO - this is the giveaway episode that I promised you! **Make sure to watch to the end of the vid for details on how to get a free ceramic kit produced by AvalonKing!!
Like, sub, and comment if you enjoy the video and as always, thanks for watching!

ACUITY

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Hello everyone!!

What happens when the full kit exhaust doesn't sound like you'd like it to?
For most folks, it would mean either buying a new kit or a costly trip to an exhaust shop to modify what you've got.
Thankfully, the garage is outfitted with the tools necessary for the fab work to get the sound I want out of the exhaust system!
The latest episode of Rick's Garage is now available! Let's go chop up an exhaust!!

Love the vid, Rick! ~Russ

OP
OP
RickTheWelder

RickTheWelder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Hello Everyone!
Today's video is brought to you by the letter "O" - For "Oh no! Did I just break something?"
Taking apart an interior (especially for the first time) can be tricky and nerve-wracking. There's lots of hidden screws and clips that can cause some serious headache if not handled correctly and in the right order.
Stay tuned for the steps and tools I used to safely remove the center console from Miss Vicky!

ALSO

This is amazing giveaway I promised last episode! AvalonKing sent me an extra ceramic coating kit that I want to share with you along with some cool Rick's Garage stickers! To enter the contest is easy - All you have to do is subscribe to the channel email me a screenshot to [email protected]
The 2nd subscriber to do so will only need to cover the lowest rate for shipping and a FREE ceramic kit will be on the way! ($69.99 USD value)
Good luck to everyone who enters and thank you all for watching!

OP
OP
RickTheWelder

RickTheWelder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Hello Everyone!

In today's episode, Miss Vicky gets a brand new set of tail lights! A set of tinted LED lights from Vland will be the perfect thing this Civic needs to change her look!

In previous years, all sorts of dodgy methods were used to darken stock lenses (I admit, I've used several as well) Will LED technology solve the problem of having dark tail lights while retaining visibility? Tune in to find out!!

Sponsored