Juddtastic77

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si sedan
Country flag
Hi everyone- new to the forum. I know it’s been beaten to death, but with what I have/ ordering Black Friday- I was wondering if there’s anything I’m missing. I have a 2019 Si...I’m in Ohio, so I have all winter to put it together. I will have purchased
-Cobra CAI Race maf
-PRL catted FP/DP
-ACT HD/Perf Street Sprung Clutch Kit
-27won W1
-27won inlet pipe
-Remark catback exhaust
I’m not sure if an intercooler was necessary- I drive mostly highway everyday to and from work- all suggestions appreciated!
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Hi everyone- new to the forum. I know it’s been beaten to death, but with what I have/ ordering Black Friday- I was wondering if there’s anything I’m missing. I have a 2019 Si...I’m in Ohio, so I have all winter to put it together. I will have purchased
-Cobra CAI Race maf
-PRL catted FP/DP

-ACT HD/Perf Street Sprung Clutch Kit
-27won W1
-27won inlet pipe
-Remark catback exhaust

I’m not sure if an intercooler was necessary- I drive mostly highway everyday to and from work- all suggestions appreciated!
With those purchases the must have mod is a tuning device and custom tune.

But to be honest, your topic title is confusing. Nothing you purchased is absolutely necessary for a daily driver.

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Intercooler would be great next stock intercooler is small asf and doesn’t do a good job from preventing heatsoak so you can only do so many runs with all your upgrades

OP
OP
Juddtastic77

Juddtastic77

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si sedan
Country flag
With those purchases the must have mod is a tuning device and custom tune.

But to be honest, your topic title is confusing. Nothing you purchased is absolutely necessary for a daily driver.
I Totally forgot- I do have a Ktuner, currently running TSP stage one. Sorry for the confusion, I’m basically trying to push it as far as I can with keeping the stock block. But I do drive it daily 9 months out of the year

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I Totally forgot- I do have a Ktuner, currently running TSP stage one. Sorry for the confusion, I’m basically trying to push it as far as I can with keeping the stock block. But I do drive it daily 9 months out of the year
With those mods, I'd definitely have Derek Robinson dial things in with an e-tune if that's your goal.

By the way, add your car to my community tuning thread. Thanks.

https://www.civicx.com/forum/thread...ence-reliability-thread-for-all-models.42361/

OP
OP
Juddtastic77

Juddtastic77

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si sedan
Country flag
Intercooler would be great next stock intercooler is small asf and doesn’t do a good job from preventing heatsoak so you can only do so many runs with all your upgrades
Any suggestions on brand/ model? It seems that there are more pros than cons on really any of the major brands. Not taking it to the track or anything, but definitely want something that will last

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any suggestions on brand/ model? It seems that there are more pros than cons on really any of the major brands. Not taking it to the track or anything, but definitely want something that will last
Most definitely either 27won or prl (I’m running PRL) their quality is pretty fucking good imo lol but I do recommend going with their charge pipes also since you’re putting the W1 Turbo. I’m excited for your build fam keep us updated

OP
OP
Juddtastic77

Juddtastic77

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si sedan
Country flag
Most definitely either 27won or prl (I’m running PRL) their quality is pretty fucking good imo lol but I do recommend going with their charge pipes also since you’re putting the W1 Turbo. I’m excited for your build fam keep us updated
Me too man! 27won is currently sold out of the intercooler, but I’ll be putting the Si away for a few months, so I can wait until it’s back. I’ve been eyeing up the PRL as well??

OP
OP
Juddtastic77

Juddtastic77

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si sedan
Country flag
I set my alarm here in the eastern time zone to make sure I got up on 27won Black Friday sale. Got the W1 10% off - that $150 went right into the PRL intercooler kit.

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The SUMA performance side mirrors are necessary for EVERYONE! Plus there's 15% off right now

OP
OP
Juddtastic77

Juddtastic77

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si sedan
Country flag
A new rear motor mount (RMM) or RMM inserts will help put all that power to the ground
I saw that on the 27won site- is that something that can be done at home or would I need a professional?

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I saw that on the 27won site- is that something that can be done at home or would I need a professional?
You can do it at home. I did it in my apartment parking lot ?

Just need some jack stands and hand tools. I recommend getting a crowsfoot adapter if you want to torque the motor side bolt properly.

OP
OP
Juddtastic77

Juddtastic77

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si sedan
Country flag
You can do it at home. I did it in my apartment parking lot ?

Just need some jack stands and hand tools. I recommend getting a crowsfoot adapter if you want to torque the motor side bolt properly.
Ha! Perfect! Thanks for the heads up !??
Sponsored