multi warning lights came on

Oliseles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer the owner of a crappy 2016 Honda Civic EXT. First and last Honda for me. Never again.
Country flag
Ok everyone the car has been towed to the dealer
Couldnt even get a courtesy vehicle
I even called Honda Canada
Nope nothing they can do as I did not take the extended warranty
If I want a car its 50$ per day
God I hate Honda
2 months 1500km and Ive been to the dealer 3 times already

Anyways
My dealer cannot take a look at it today
They reopen on tuesday
No car until wednesday at least
Sponsored

pushkarajs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic 2016
Ok everyone the car has been towed to the dealer
Couldnt even get a courtesy vehicle
I even called Honda Canada
Nope nothing they can do as I did not take the extended warranty
If I want a car its 50$ per day
God I hate Honda
2 months 1500km and Ive been to the dealer 3 times already

Anyways
My dealer cannot take a look at it today
They reopen on tuesday
No car until wednesday at least
Similarly my car was towed to the dealer and I didn't get any loaner/rental car from the dealer. They said they were out if loaner car and they don't have a policy of giving rentals which was quite disappointing. Even I'm going to get mine back by Tuesday I think.

pushkarajs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic 2016
I received all these errors after my first couple thousand miles. Than I received it a second time in which i took pictures like shown above. Each occurred after driving the car previously that day. Both days were fairly cold but nothing unusual. These errors would never let me start my car so i disconnect the battery. The only thing I've put in my car is a short ram intake which was put in later after my first startup problem. So it probably wasn't that and can't imagine it would have created all these software startup problems. My first startup problem happened around 3000 miles or 1 month after i purchased the vehicle. Thought it was just a special case but I guess not.

I have a video too which ill post later.
So one think that could be similar is there was a temperature drop of 20 degrees F during this time and it was really cold when I was trying to crank the vehicle. However nothing extra-ordinary since I'm in Mississippi.

Oliseles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer the owner of a crappy 2016 Honda Civic EXT. First and last Honda for me. Never again.
Country flag
So one think that could be similar is there was a temperature drop of 20 degrees F during this time and it was really cold when I was trying to crank the vehicle. However nothing extra-ordinary since I'm in Mississippi.
Nothing out of the ordinary here also
Relatively warm for this time of year in Montreal
Im pretty sure it has nothing to do with the temp

Oliseles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Did they mess with your car recently?
Have you been to the dealer recently?

Oliseles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
This morning while on the highway, my civic suddenly stopped and couple warning lights came on. The engine light, EPS, VAS, brake hold, all came on. Called the cop and they toweled to the near police station. Once the tow driver putted my car down, and he turned the car back on, the car seem fine again. No warning lights or what so ever.

Anyone seen this before? im going to call the dealer and see what they can do about it.
Did you go to the dealer? What did they say?

Oliseles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
No. I hadn't even opened my hood until yesterday. I bought this 4 months ago and until yesterday it was all great so I had no reason to do it.
Are we in the exact same situation? You had your car towed to the dealer today (I called Honda assistance it was free) and now you have to wait until tuesday..?

Oliseles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ok everyone for now my car has been towed to the dealer.
I should have more infos on Tuesday and hopefully they will be able to fix it. I will share with you guys.
So if anyone is made aware of a fix from your dealer PLEASE SHARE!!!!
Thankyou!

pushkarajs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic 2016
Are we in the exact same situation? You had your car towed to the dealer today (I called Honda assistance it was free) and now you have to wait until tuesday..?
Yeah we might be in the exact same situation. My car was also shaking a little because of the exhaust or the engine. I couldn't tell which one was it or it was the combination of both. Is that happening in your car? And yeah even I'm getting it back on Tuesday i think.

Oliseles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah we might be in the exact same situation. My car was also shaking a little because of the exhaust or the engine. I couldn't tell which one was it or it was the combination of both. Is that happening in your car? And yeah even I'm getting it back on Tuesday i think.
Yeah the car was shaking on startups and the exhaust was making a weird flappy sound.
Please share whatever information you have on tuesday.
I will do the same.

Oliseles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
UPDATE

The dealer called
They said a wire under the car was cut....
That is so weird...
Rodents?? I dont know.
The tech said the wire was cleanly cut not chewed on or anything
I dont understand...
This is pretty close to the rodent issue we were just discussing here :

http://www.civicx.com/threads/warni...hed-tonight-due-to-system-failure.7482/page-3

First good news since I have that freakin' car : its covered by the warranty.
They will never admit to that but im pretty sure that THEY damage that wire when they changed my front bumper and fog lights...
I will still be on the lookout for nasty rodents though
Who knows
2 possiblities I think

pushkarajs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic 2016
UPDATE

The dealer called
They said a wire under the car was cut....
That is so weird...
Rodents?? I dont know.
The tech said the wire was cleanly cut not chewed on or anything
I dont understand...
This is pretty close to the rodent issue we were just discussing here :

http://www.civicx.com/threads/warni...hed-tonight-due-to-system-failure.7482/page-3

First good news since I have that freakin' car : its covered by the warranty.
They will never admit to that but im pretty sure that THEY damage that wire when they changed my front bumper and fog lights...
I will still be on the lookout for nasty rodents though
Who knows
2 possiblities I think

It is covered under warranty? My dealer said it is not covered under warranty.
Sponsored