Mugen Style Smoke Tinted Visors For the Hatchback Available

Hmoobgreen

First Name
Samson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic hatchback sport
Mine might be warped? I installed it exactly like yours and it's rubbing the same (barely) on both fronts. I'll reposition them, got some spare 3M tape. Thanks.
How did u fix that problem cause mine is rubbing as well.

Thanks in advance

OP
OP
GHoSTyaiRo

GHoSTyaiRo

First Name
Jairo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So lucky me was supposed to received them Monday, after going back and forth with the seller for the past 3 days, USPS lost the package :banghead:
So they will send a replacement the moment they have it available :doh:

Hmoobgreen

First Name
Samson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So lucky me was supposed to received them Monday, after going back and forth with the seller for the past 3 days, USPS lost the package :banghead:
So they will send a replacement the moment they have it available :doh:
Dang that sucks, I messaged the seller about my problem, hopefully he gets back to me

ediblebirch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FK7 ST
Country flag
How did u fix that problem cause mine is rubbing as well.

Thanks in advance
Tried repositioning them to no avail. It's fine when the car is out in the sun for a bit. But once it cools down, it's back to rubbing. May have to just file/sand it down.

Hmoobgreen

First Name
Samson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tried repositioning them to no avail. It's fine when the car is out in the sun for a bit. But once it cools down, it's back to rubbing. May have to just file/sand it down.
U should let the seller know too

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
What is this "rubbing" issue people are talking about? I really wanna buy this product, but it seems there's just a handful of manufacturer issues that I might as well continue waiting until a better quality product is released lol.

dhk513

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Honda Accord Euro (Acura TSX), 2017 Honda Civic RS
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How do they already have a mugen style if Mugen hasn't released any exterior mods for the 10th gen civic? Unless if i'm misinformed and they have already released it?

tenshiro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring 6MT, 2014 Mitsubishi RVR LE, 2018 Civic Type R #14978
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What is this "rubbing" issue people are talking about? I really wanna buy this product, but it seems there's just a handful of manufacturer issues that I might as well continue waiting until a better quality product is released lol.
The rubbing occurs when you roll down your window. Due to the shape of the visor, the bottom edge sits very close to the window and in some cases, sits so close that its actually rubbing. I had this problem but I sanded it down with some high grit sand paper and it did the job flawlessly. I was also scared that sanding the plastic down would cause the area to appear white but after removing the dust and cleaning it with a towel, it looks just like it did before I sanded it. Just be careful when you sand it because you might accidentally sand the inside/outside which can cause scratches, make sure the sand paper is only in contact with the edge you're trying to sand down.

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
How do they already have a mugen style if Mugen hasn't released any exterior mods for the 10th gen civic? Unless if i'm misinformed and they have already released it?
That's why it's called "mugen style" it's not an official mugen product.

sekjai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring 6MT, 2005 Yamaha R6
The rubbing occurs when you roll down your window. Due to the shape of the visor, the bottom edge sits very close to the window and in some cases, sits so close that its actually rubbing. I had this problem but I sanded it down with some high grit sand paper and it did the job flawlessly. I was also scared that sanding the plastic down would cause the area to appear white but after removing the dust and cleaning it with a towel, it looks just like it did before I sanded it. Just be careful when you sand it because you might accidentally sand the inside/outside which can cause scratches, make sure the sand paper is only in contact with the edge you're trying to sand down.
did you have to pay any customs ? just wondering since I am also from Toronto.

sekjai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring 6MT, 2005 Yamaha R6
I want to get these but am not sure, are you not worried about the rubbing issues?
not really, as tenshiro mentioned he just had to sand it a bit down with high grit sand paper. ill give an update when i install mine as well. should be arriving aug 24-30th
Sponsored