With_extra_salt

Threads
Reaction score
Website
daydreamersco.com
Vehicle(s)
Bagged 2020 Civic Ex Hatch
Country flag
Curious on if there is a type of lip similar to the mugen style lip for non sport and non si civic hatches? I found one similar that was located in Thailand but cant remember to find it again. It was on a red civic hatch that was bagged somewhere in California with red paint matched lip. Im looking for a lip that kind of grows downwards as I am bagged trying to get a lip to touch the ground, theres a little more space for my lip to touch the ground. Any ideas?
Sponsored

jakdotdot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SI
Country flag
They make them, as Hikaru pointed out, but shipping makes them cost more than the real thing.

Maybe a vendor will do a bulk buy at some point.

jakdotdot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SI
Country flag
Is there a type r lip that fits hatches not the sport without removing the undertray?
You might have to be creative with the mounting, but their are quite a few type r style lips that should fit.

Even the OEM CTR lip can be made to fit. Although, the part has skyrocketed in price over the last few years.

OP
OP
With_extra_salt

With_extra_salt

Threads
Reaction score
Website
daydreamersco.com
Vehicle(s)
Bagged 2020 Civic Ex Hatch
Country flag
You might have to be creative with the mounting, but their are quite a few type r style lips that should fit.

Even the OEM CTR lip can be made to fit. Although, the part has skyrocketed in price over the last few years.
Found a lip from Thailand, will update on yall next month T_T

jakdotdot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SI
Country flag
found a seller in Canada who sells the mug style front lip. Still fairly pricey, but it is at least cheaper than the real thing.
Sponsored