Mugen LED Tail Lights

VinRRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R16017
Country flag
Some people said they found condensation but then it goes away and doesn’t come back. Anybody has issues with regular condensation? Mine had no condensation when parked in he garage but it regularly has it when parked outside. In all weather conditions - after it rains, cold weather, humid, etc. At this price, I expect a much better quality!

GundamTypeR

First Name
Isaiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Championship White Civic Type R
Country flag
Just ordered these and will install them in a day or 2! I originally ordered the HRS clear version which is basically a mock of these, but their new shipment had a lot of defects so they instantly refunded me and I got these instead. I was on the fence about the reflector sections but they're not a big deal tbh

Candyblueta

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 BB CTR, '01 PY ITR, '17 R8 Plus, '15 M4 700+hp, '15 Sprintex S/C CR-Z, '20 Ram 1500 Longhorn, '71 C10 Restored, '01 BMW Wagon, '02 CETA WS6, & some bikes!
Country flag
Just got mine in! I’ll be installing them tomorrow. Any tips on getting that interior panel down for the hatch reflector parts?

goodvibes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R CBP
Country flag
Just got mine in! I’ll be installing them tomorrow. Any tips on getting that interior panel down for the hatch reflector parts?
I followed this guys guide when I put mines......https://youtu.be/Ct9TADMHQBw

epryor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 RR CTR, ‘16 Audi Q5
Country flag
Curious when you ordered. I am waiting on a container to come in apparently.

Riko

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.0L Turbo, CVT, Elegance trim
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Some people said they found condensation but then it goes away and doesn’t come back. Anybody has issues with regular condensation? Mine had no condensation when parked in he garage but it regularly has it when parked outside. In all weather conditions - after it rains, cold weather, humid, etc. At this price, I expect a much better quality!
some people say that?

most people say condensation is normal, but dont say a word of it never coming back, wouldnt make sense to happen once and than be miracly go away....

also, when you research this, you'd read its normal

Candyblueta

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 BB CTR, '01 PY ITR, '17 R8 Plus, '15 M4 700+hp, '15 Sprintex S/C CR-Z, '20 Ram 1500 Longhorn, '71 C10 Restored, '01 BMW Wagon, '02 CETA WS6, & some bikes!
Country flag
Curious when you ordered. I am waiting on a container to come in apparently.
I actually purchased mine from a guy who sold his car while waiting for these to arrive. Luckily for me he had them new in box

VinRRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R16017
Country flag
some people say that?

most people say condensation is normal, but dont say a word of it never coming back, wouldnt make sense to happen once and than be miracly go away....

also, when you research this, you'd read its normal
I think it comes back, but they just don't bother posting about it. Light condensation is never normal. It means substandard quality. I've had many cars, and never had condensation issue, except the G35 when I opened up the housing to do some mod to it and not sealing it back up properly. My stock tail light didn't condensate either.

Tim818

King Of The ‘Ring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic EX, 2018 CTR
Country flag
I think it comes back, but they just don't bother posting about it. Light condensation is never normal. It means substandard quality. I've had many cars, and never had condensation issue, except the G35 when I opened up the housing to do some mod to it and not sealing it back up properly. My stock tail light didn't condensate either.
That’s because they’re full of shit, the condensation does come back for my Mugen taillights, I’m gonna keep an eye on it everyday to see if actual water builds up.

ez12a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CW Type R
Country flag
Condensation does come back in cold weather. I stopped trying to prevent it. Even the manual says it's normal on OEM tails (but I personally never had that issue with them, only mugens.)

VinRRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R16017
Country flag
Now that it's cold here on the east coast, it condensates almost everyday. I would be OK if it condensates once in a while and go away. The positive thing is that the condensation is on the side so it's harder to notice. I guess that's expected because Depo used to make knock-off lights back in the day.

Riko

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.0L Turbo, CVT, Elegance trim
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I dont have issues with condensation, because I wrapped the whole lense body. :)
Sponsored