MUGEN HYDROPHILIC LED SIDE MIRRORS- Do you think it works to adapt the turning signal LED to light the blind spot assistent LED ?

blurblur2

First Name
BB2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
Hello guys ! I want to buy the Mugen Hydrophilic LED side mirrors, but I am into a dilema, because I have blind spot assistent LED lights on my mirrors, and of course, I don’t want to give them up.
The only solution I see in my case, to be able to have all the OEM functions on the Mugen hydrophilic mirrors, seems to be to use the turning LED lights as blind spot assistent lights, but I don’t know if it works plug and play (meen the connectors are the same), or it will be necessary to adapt them somehow.
The only adapting I see is to connect the father conector of the Mugen LED turning signal cable to the car cable conector destinated to light the LED blind spot assistent, wich I presume it is a mother connector, but I am not sure that’s a mother connector, because I didn’t uninstall the mirrror from my car.
Does anyone have a photo of the back of a mirror with a blind spot assistent LED light ?
What do you think about this ?
Anybody had this experience before ?
Thank you very much.
This is the blind spot assistent led light:

A3A7C008-ADFF-4EFC-916C-895894C9241E.jpeg

770B4FDA-44BE-40A2-B876-7733AEA2B211.jpeg
Hello, reviving this thread as I've a UKDM with the BSM. Any success in installing the Mugen mirros?

98-0425

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type-R #12307, 98 Integra Type-R #0425, 07 Pilot EX-L, 17 Pilot Elite
Country flag