First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX Sedan 2.0 NA
Country flag
Hey all,

I was wondering if it’s possible to fit the mugen taillights for the hatch on a sedan if the part of the tail light that would be on the trunk was replaced with something else. I think the part of the light that is mounted to the actual body of the car is the same, so that should work but i’m not sure and wanted a bit of input. Thanks!
Sponsored

BlueJay21

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic 1.5 FBO CVT
Country flag
Hey all,

I was wondering if it’s possible to fit the mugen taillights for the hatch on a sedan if the part of the tail light that would be on the trunk was replaced with something else. I think the part of the light that is mounted to the actual body of the car is the same, so that should work but i’m not sure and wanted a bit of input. Thanks!
I doubt it would fit since they are made for the hatch only and sold as hatch only, but technically yea, it would make sense for it to fit, but I’ve never seen anyone run it on the sedan so I doubt it’s really possible!

xaviersayys

Xavier
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I imagine the body portion of the tail light would fit, but not the part that is for the trunk/hatch since those are different between all body styles.
Sponsored