First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si Coupe Rallye Red 19
Country flag
First post,
I’m a proud owner of a 2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe. I’ve wanted to keep it stock in terms of mods/tune/wheels. I plan to own this car for the life of the vehicle. I am considering “upgrading” or “replacing” the stock mufflers with a magnaflow muffler to achieve a sportier/slightly more aggressive sound.

https://www.magnaflow.com/products/...-oval-centerdual-performance-muffler-with-tip

I found a highly reputable shop to make this happen for me. Am I making a mistake? I do not want drone, ricer, fart cannon’s. Just looking to get higher quality sound for spirited driving while keeping this as a daily.
Plan on keeping resonator on.
Honda Civic 10th gen Muffler Swap/Stock B38AF27F-18ED-4654-8A38-8FF9983A1884
Sponsored

mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si & 2016 Honda Fit
Country flag
There are lots of guys that have done similar in this forum with great results. I don't think itd be a mistake as long as you keep your resonator, which you say you are. Should sound good and deep and not riced.

Static_Awesome

IG:Static.Awesome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Here's what mine sounded like with a muffler delete, compare to the AWE Track Edition also on my channel. I'd say the muffler delete is more aggressive and not very drone-y, but honestly it wasn't loud enough for me. So it might be right for you!

Sponsored