Akscarface

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si coupe 2019
Country flag
I have a 2019 civic si coupe and Im tired of the exhaust sound. tbh, the 10th gens don't really have a great sound to them I think regardless of what exhaust but, would you guys recommend a muffler delete? or does it really sound bad? And also, what is the loudest exhaust the Si has for sale?
Sponsored

jdm_mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 FK8 CTR & More
Country flag
I have a 2019 civic si coupe and Im tired of the exhaust sound. tbh, the 10th gens don't really have a great sound to them I think regardless of what exhaust but, would you guys recommend a muffler delete? or does it really sound bad? And also, what is the loudest exhaust the Si has for sale?
Armytrix however you need to make it fit since it's for the FK8

On the FC1/FC3 chassis I'm running AWE Track with prl catless dp and that's loud

OP
OP

Akscarface

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si coupe 2019
Country flag
Okay makes sense. How about straight piping the car? Im really not looking to spend more than $300 right now since I just got the car, but would anyone recommend doing that? If someone has that done to their car I would love to hear your input.

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Okay makes sense. How about straight piping the car? Im really not looking to spend more than $300 right now since I just got the car, but would anyone recommend doing that? If someone has that done to their car I would love to hear your input.
The drone in your car is ganna drive u nuts lol straight pipe sounds ehh imo it’s just the drone and rasp (depending on the dp) that gets to people

OP
OP

Akscarface

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si coupe 2019
Country flag
do you have straight pipe yourself? and Id have the stock downpipe on. I really wouldn't want drone lmao but is it tameable?

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
do you have straight pipe yourself? and Id have the stock downpipe on. I really wouldn't want drone lmao but is it tameable?
My friend has his straight piped always gave me rides. It pops sometimes but the drone is annoying. Not tame-able if you’re straight pipe I think you’d have to put 2 resonators . You can always take off only one muffler and go from there lol

OP
OP

Akscarface

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si coupe 2019
Country flag
Oh man, that is really unfortunate. Maybe a muffler delete will be enough. and the drone is literally at all speeds all rpms?

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Wait till you can do it properly, straight pipe is pretty terrible to say the least on these L15B's

yungpologud

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Did a muffler delete on my 18 SI a couple weeks ago after a ton of research and can now say that I absolutely love it and don't regret it at all. The drone isn't that bad and practically nonexistent on the highway. Sometimes I feel like it's not loud enough. The only time you'll hear it is between 1500-2100 RPM in the first couple gears. I was skeptical because lots of people said it sounded bad and/or it got annoying, but in all honesty I think it sounds amazing and that it shouldn't receive all the hate that it currently gets. YMMV, but its the best bang for your buck option if you want your car to sound better. Bonus points for the crackles and pops =)

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
Straight pipe and muffler delete like english and spanish. If you mess with downpipe ... Too loud. Plain ole muffler delete equals perfect!

Ibocain23

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si coupe
Country flag
Did a muffler delete and I love it. Still have stock dp and resonator so I think that helps. I’m all for aftermarket exhausts but I haven’t found any style that I think looks decent. Kind of hard with a center exit exhaust.
Sponsored