XOBrandon

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Has anybody done a single muffler delete?
I know these cars get a lot of drone and want to know would it still get a deeper tone. Would appreciate the feedback
Sponsored

burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Many have. Save your money and get an exhaust.

burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Thanks but do you know if it’s the drone is bad with just one?
Yes you will have some drone in cabin and out. It will be hard to say if it’s bad. Some people like the sound others don’t. But everyone will hear you if that’s what you thinking!

OP
OP
XOBrandon

XOBrandon

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Yes you will have some drone in cabin and out. It will be hard to say if it’s bad. Some people like the sound others don’t. But everyone will hear you if that’s what you thinking!
I’m just worried about the in cabin drone, I had a 2.0 muffler delete and the drone in cabin was borderline bad, just wondering how it would be with just one of them gone ?

MoaRPowah

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
There will be a more noticeable deep hum (drone) with a muffler delete inside the cabin, but everyone has a different noise tolerance.

It is there and you can hear it with low music or no music. It's a low hum, but its not loud enough that you have to yell at the person in the passenger seat to have a conversation.

If you do it and the drone is a little much, replace your resonator with a Vibrant ultra quiet resonator to lessen the drone.

OP
OP
XOBrandon

XOBrandon

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
There will be a more noticeable deep hum (drone) with a muffler delete inside the cabin, but everyone has a different noise tolerance.

It is there and you can hear it with low music or no music. It's a low hum, but its not loud enough that you have to yell at the person in the passenger seat to have a conversation.

If you do it and the drone is a little much, replace your resonator with a Vibrant ultra quiet resonator to lessen the drone.
I don’t mind the drone, I’m just wondering if there is a significant difference between one muffler delete than both of them gone. Also would it just be better if I got rid of both of them? Appreciate your input?

JDFenix28

First Name
Eber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
I did a muffler delete. Sounds pretty good. Should have done a 2.5 pipe also. But i didn’t want too much attention. I have both done on the 1.5t i like it.
just onewould be the same i think
Sponsored