Muffler delete on a 2.0

eduranjr

First Name
rtet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tgt
Hello, currently I already did a muffler delete a few months ago and left the stock resonator, the car sounds great, BUT, can anybody confirm that just a muffler delete affect negatively the performance of a 2.0NA? Right now I have installed an AEM intake and Ktuner's reflash...
Sponsored

saiyan1485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX Sedan Manual
Hello, currently I already did a muffler delete a few months ago and left the stock resonator, the car sounds great, BUT, can anybody confirm that just a muffler delete affect negatively the performance of a 2.0NA? Right now I have installed an AEM intake and Ktuner's reflash...
I did the same i have a aem intake and it feels the same maybe alittle faster "maybe".

OP
OP

eduranjr

First Name
rtet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tgt
I did the same i have a aem intake and it feels the same maybe alittle faster "maybe".
Just read in other thread that a muffler delete will affect the performance, I was concerned about that. If it doesn't affect (no gains) I have no problems with that...

saiyan1485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX Sedan Manual
Just read in other thread that a muffler delete will affect the performance, I was concerned about that. If it doesn't affect (no gains) I have no problems with that...
I haven't noticed anything to be honest. Where did you buy your Ktuner's reflash

OP
OP

eduranjr

First Name
rtet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tgt
I haven't noticed anything to be honest. Where did you buy your Ktuner's reflash
Directly from Ktuner's web page and a local Ktuner dealer did the reflash, 30 minutes tops the whole process, and believe me, you can feel the difference right away...
Sponsored