Wazman11

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Lx
Country flag
Who has driven their CTR the most (miles per month)?

I picked up up my White 2019 CTR on 12/02/2018 and have 40,221 miles or 3,875 miles per month. I commute from Atlanta to Cherokee once a week for my job and spend a lot of time joyriding in the mountains of Western North Carolina, Eastern Tennessee and North Georgia.

Car has been impeccable. i put red and amber LEDs in the interior lights (red for back seat, amber map lights), red mood lights for the foot wells, a multi-color choice LED light strip behind the grill, and switched to 245/35ZR19 All-Season tires (FlowOne F4 wheels). I also spent the money to put the Llumar clear protection film on the front of the car. I like the Continental DWS06 a tiny bit better than the Michelin Pilot A/S3+. Other than that it's all still stock and I'm loving it.

How much do you drive your CTR?
This was the forum i needed to see. I have been concerned over the past few days that i should look at the SI instead because of how much I drive. I average a little less than you actually. I think its great that these cars really can be driven. I am excited to get mine soon :headbang:
Sponsored

scoobysnack

First Name
no
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR, 2008 Volvo C30, 2009 Infiniti G37
Country flag
I lose here but I bet I'd be in top 5 for least miles driven monthly.

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
I'm 42.5 months in with about 62,500 miles on the clock. My monthly mileage has slowed since COVID started and I've been working from home. But it's about 1500 miles a month.

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wow, I knew I would be up there, but since getting my lovely BB March 1st, I've clocked over 25k. That's over 3500 miles per month. Trouble with the beater car and a work commute of 140 miles round trip will do that to ya lol. But, now that I've secured a much more reliable daily, she's gonna get some serious garage time.

Honestly kind of thankful winter is coming so I'm forced to stop putting miles on for this year. It's just too damn fun behind the wheel... ?

Quip

First Name
Paper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rallye Red
Country flag
My CW 2019 Has 37K on her. Still running great. My 21’ Rallye Red has 4100 miles on her since I purchased it in January.
Sponsored