OP
MetalKnightCivicHB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do you have a DIY or pictures for reference? I’m intrigued.
I haven't personally worked on a demon eye on jewel projectors but I have done a lot of demon eyes on regular single projectors. There has to be some DIY out there or even picture references.
I have an idea in my head to do it but it's hard to explain without actual pictures.

Before I had these Morimoto headlights, I made my quad projectors on my stock headlights with demon eyes.

Here I attached a link to a sample of how it would look like on the jewel projector.

Honda Civic 10th gen Morimoto XB Headlights - Personal Review 20181004_192152

First Name
Edwardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
my stock headlights with the Morimoto 35w HID kit was better. i just got them last week tho and havent messed with the alignment so i think they are a bit low right now. but do they ever look great.
How they doing now? Still prefer the 35W HID kit? I’m debating on getting HID or the jewel headlights

OP
OP
MetalKnightCivicHB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How they doing now? Still prefer the 35W HID kit? I’m debating on getting HID or the jewel headlights
I havent fixed the aim alignment on my morimoto jewel headlights. I love the way these looks over the projectors. Im starting not to care much about the light output since I dont drive out much at night anyways. Plus I live in a busy city area so light output isnt necessary for me.

First Name
Edwardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I havent fixed the aim alignment on my morimoto jewel headlights. I love the way these looks over the projectors. Im starting not to care much about the light output since I dont drive out much at night anyways. Plus I live in a busy city area so light output isnt necessary for me.
Gotcha. Yeah I’m in the neck of the woods kinda. I need that strong light output. Was reading around trying to find some guidance. I don’t know much about cars in general tbh

OP
OP
MetalKnightCivicHB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Gotcha. Yeah I’m in the neck of the woods kinda. I need that strong light output. Was reading around trying to find some guidance. I don’t know much about cars in general tbh
If you can retrofit the true HID projector into the oem headlights, thats the way to go.
But for plug and play and ready to use with looks, morimoto jewe lis the way.

Fk8Blake

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FK8
Country flag
Hey I m
The original lens was faded and shattered so I replaced it with an OEM touring lens lol
only the left headlight has the protruding bump while the other don'
The original lens was faded and shattered so I replaced it with an OEM touring lens lol
only the left headlight has the protruding bump while the other don't

20201110_072637.jpg

20201116_172446.jpg
hey I know this is an old post, but I’m about to buy a set of these headlights but the lens are pretty pitted up from road debris and such. I was thinking of doing a lens swap on them but wasn’t sure if the oem lens are the same exact style as these. Like do the screw holes all line up and does the lens seal properly so they don’t get any condensation in them? Any help with this would be appreciated thanks

OP
OP
MetalKnightCivicHB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey I m

hey I know this is an old post, but I’m about to buy a set of these headlights but the lens are pretty pitted up from road debris and such. I was thinking of doing a lens swap on them but wasn’t sure if the oem lens are the same exact style as these. Like do the screw holes all line up and does the lens seal properly so they don’t get any condensation in them? Any help with this would be appreciated thanks
I use the OEM touring lense as a replacement. It all worked out
Sponsored