Morimoto HID 6500K 35W

rabit1111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX-L
Country flag
These look great! Is there really no way to just plug and play a good quality bulb with 5500K temp? Why all the need for wiring?
Yeah u can just plug and play, I just installed an extra relay and very happy with it since. The lights come on instantly, no flickering at all. Plug and play might give u flickering due to the power being drawn from the ballasts.

julianzh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-t, 2019 GTI Autobahn DSG
Country flag
Yeah u can just plug and play, I just installed an extra relay and very happy with it since. The lights come on instantly, no flickering at all. Plug and play might give u flickering due to the power being drawn from the ballasts.
Sorry for digging up an old thread. Does your morimoto bulb sometime not firing up?

rabit1111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX-L
Country flag
Sorry for digging up an old thread. Does your morimoto bulb sometime not firing up?
Sorry, I don’t have morimoto bulbs. But I haven’t had a single issue with my set for the past 2 years.

63blackseries

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Sensing
Country flag
Has anyone been flashed by oncoming traffic with this kit? I've noticed everytime when i go up a incline and if a vehicle is approaching in the opposite people sometimes flash me.