More spy pics of 2017 Civic Hatchback

JustChexin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Chevy Malibu
They should start dribbling in by EOM August 2016...
That would be really great, if true. But - that's only three months away - that seems really soon. Wouldn't there be some kind of official reveal by Honda before then (of the production model, not the prototype) and opening order banks, etc? Just curious. I do remain hopeful your timeline is correct. :)
Sponsored

KenBT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
That would be really great, if true. But - that's only three months away - that seems really soon. Wouldn't there be some kind of official reveal by Honda before then (of the production model, not the prototype) and opening order banks, etc? Just curious. I do remain hopeful your timeline is correct. :)
When they had the reveal for the automotive trade for the coupe- as far as actual driving- there was indications of arrivals- dribbles by this stated timeframe.

OP
OP
vti07

vti07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 9G Euro Hatch
China 10G gets Auto stop/start for their 1.5T CVT but no paddle shifters. They also get a unique burnt orange copper colour.

Rawnerve1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 crv
Country flag
If the hatchback is getting released in the next month or two why are we not getting any info on it?

JustChexin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Chevy Malibu
If the hatchback is getting released in the next month or two why are we not getting any info on it?
I've wondered this myself. Besides the prototype concept revealed last spring, there has been no official word from Honda on the release. Wouldn't this all have to be finalized by now?

Rawnerve1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 crv
Country flag
I've wondered this myself. Besides the prototype concept revealed last spring, there has been no official word from Honda on the release. Wouldn't this all have to be finalized by now?
This was posted on vtec.net a few weeks back...

Reading between the lines of an official communique that was recently sent out to Honda dealers in the US, it appears that the first deliveries of the 2017 Civic 5-door will happen in the July late summer time frame.

UPDATE: We've been informed that the allocation is actually scheduled for late July, which means depending upon the location of the dealership, actual deliveries of the Civic 5-door probably won't happen until some time in August or perhaps even early September

Rawnerve1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 crv
Country flag
Quick question.......

Will the hatchback be smaller then.the sedan? Have the same leg room in front and back but add the extra storage of a hatch?

mjones5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot, 2004 Honda CRV, 2006 Honda Civic
I have been told September is when they expect them on the lots.

JustChexin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Chevy Malibu
I have been told September is when they expect them on the lots.
That would be great if true. The weird thing is, if you read the article connected with the spy shots above, it says the production vehicle won't be revealed until the Paris Auto Show in October.

That would be weird (and kind of hard) to release and sell the car before revealing it, right? Lol.
Sponsored