More fun: No Lift shift, boost lag eliminated, 226 HP, 255 tq calibration

fiend busa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Overrun fuel cut delay, set the value at the lowest possible, on my civic, i set it at 10, and there is no rev hang noticable on my civic, it's like driving a good old 90's manual honda. I dont want to go below 10 because the throttle cut instantly when you leave the foot off the gas pedal. in theory on the data you can see a little rev hang because i'm set at 10 but in practice there no rev hang noticable at all! It's night and day, beleive me.
@VitViper,

Hey Vit,

Is this something you can do on your eTunes?

Also @teebee288,

Do you know where in Canada I can purchase race gas for this car? I saw your thread about it and was curious.
Sponsored

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
The overrun fuel cut delay is quite easy to change with the FlashPro, as teebee288 mentioned. You can specify the fuel cut delay per gear. These values are found under the Fuel category for any given calibration.

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
It only cost me 2000$ to swap the engine. 1500$ for the engine and 500$ of gasket and liquide, i did it myself with a friend, not so pricy.
I run the +9 tune with mishimoto intake, that's it for the engine mods.
I lost my car for 6 week and now i can enjoy this tune every day. IT'S THE OVER REV WHO KILL THE ENGINE, not the tune
If I recall correctly, didn't you indicate over in another thread that you'd heard about the potential for a HFP partnership with Hondata, that could give us a +3 psi tune that would still be covered under warranty? Any new news about that?

I'd buy that for a dollar.

teebee288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2017 hatchback sport, Mazda CX-3 2017, polaris rzr 1000s 2017
Country flag
If I recall correctly, didn't you indicate over in another thread that you'd heard about the potential for a HFP partnership with Hondata, that could give us a +3 psi tune that would still be covered under warranty? Any new news about that?

I'd buy that for a dollar.

Two ex coworker who now working for honda tell's me that hfp is supposed to release a +3 tune coming from hondata, and this under warranty. But for now i got no update on this.

teebee288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Do you know where in Canada I can purchase race gas for this car? I saw your thread about it and was curious.

Where you live in Canada? Race fuel is really easy to find here in Quebec. Almost any tuning shop selling it.

teebee288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks - is Klotz as good as Suncco & VP?
I always use vp in the past (i did 2 stroke atv drag race during 10 years) but my friend who build and tune race car use this fuel and tell me it's the same quality as vp. Klotz made great product, i only use klotz beaver oil in my high perf. cheetah's 2 strokes engine, my cheetah's run 12k rpm, so you need good stuff to handle this.

fiend busa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
I always use vp in the past (i did 2 stroke atv drag race during 10 years) but my friend who build and tune race car use this fuel and tell me it's the same quality as vp. Klotz made great product, i only use klotz beaver oil in my high perf. cheetah's 2 strokes engine, my cheetah's run 12k rpm, so you need good stuff to handle this.
Thanks!

About $220 per tank which lasts me about 2 weeks. $500 a month, ouch haha.

Going to have to get two etunes and save the race one for weekend only.

teebee288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks!

About $220 per tank which lasts me about 2 weeks. $500 a month, ouch haha.

Going to have to get two etunes and save the race one for weekend only.

Just put some torco boost octane in your gas, 35$ Mix it and you had 3 full tank of 94oct, no need for race gas for a DD.

fiend busa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Just put some torco boost octane in your gas, 35$ Mix it and you had 3 full tank of 94oct, no need for race gas for a DD.
I already use 94 Octane as DD. But Vit said I need better gas If I want more power out of my car.