More black is better. Modified 2016 Civic in Rallye Red with black wheels + wing spoiler

OP
OP

AZCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Someone please tell me what these rims are!
These are the rims. Cant find the exact measurements. They are 18' Drag rims with Falken tires! I am looking to replace the drag caps with red Honda caps.

Attachments

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think plastidip on the spoiler and logos is too much. I would have done a gunmetal metalic calipers and 18" oem 2015 Si rims. It really looks riced. Painting the roof Hondas met black would look good with that dark tint.

OP
OP

AZCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Got the tires and wheels from discount website discounttiredirect.com . The prices were actually much lower directly from my local discount store. Love those guys. They always take care of me.
I'm sure I could of got cheaper online/eBay but I like the piece of mind that I have discount to take care of me.

Attachments

OP
OP

AZCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
I think plastidip on the spoiler and logos is too much. I would have done a gunmetal metalic calipers and 18" oem 2015 Si rims. It really looks riced. Painting the roof Hondas met black would look good with that dark tint.
I believe I am going to get rid of the dip on the spoiler and replace it with matte or carbonfiber vinal. And I was planning on doing the roof as you suggested!

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
carbon wrap the roof and bottom black area of mirrors and red spoiler but carbon wrap the top flat area. maybe vinyl tint the reverse lights. Carbon wrap the side pillars. Just ideas

I believe I am going to get rid of the dip on the spoiler and replace it with matte or carbonfiber vinal. And I was planning on doing the roof as you suggested!

Last edited:

Elsith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring in Lunar Silver Metallic
I love the black and red, kind of reminds me of my Shadowknight back in the original Everquest days.

OP
OP

AZCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
My stock rims and tires are up for sale
in the classifieds. Appreciate all the great comments.
Honda Civic 10th gen More black is better. Modified 2016 Civic in Rallye Red with black wheels + wing spoiler ima