Lennysam

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic si Coupe
Country flag
So I am back to this thread. I did end up doing the upgraded turbo, tune by drob. Then the competition stage 2 clutch installed by honda including the kzcmc from eman and ss lines from prl. It is still not enough for me, so from what drob told me im reaching my knock limit of efficiency this little piece of shit 1.5l can handle excuse my annoyance. So I think at this point its either e85 or meth and now im leaning towards e85 since it seems you can tune for it it plug in the kit and either go fill up and run it or not. In meth if your pump fails or nozzle clogs your engine is fucked ... I am to broke for that shit happening to me.

Any input on making this thing faster thank you. I dont know what other mods to do. Someone told me about a wideband afr but thats not going to increase power. Then someone told me about changing the cam and building the head but I cant do that without building the bottom so now were talking about atleast 6 or 7k probably more. Which I do not have or else I would have bought the type r lol.
I am actually very happy u said you were tuned by drob , im planning on going soon but rn i am stuck with getting bypass valve codes from most likely my tune or the actually bpv itself , i was wondering if you had any issues with or any idea how to solve it

As far as turbos which one did you end up running with , i was leaning more towards copping a type r turbo instead of like a 27 won but im still in the air about that as well and there isnt many threads about people talking about these??
Sponsored

OP
OP
NicKoLi

NicKoLi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
I am actually very happy u said you were tuned by drob , im planning on going soon but rn i am stuck with getting bypass valve codes from most likely my tune or the actually bpv itself , i was wondering if you had any issues with or any idea how to solve it

As far as turbos which one did you end up running with , i was leaning more towards copping a type r turbo instead of like a 27 won but im still in the air about that as well and there isnt many threads about people talking about these??
I havent had any issues with the bpv luckily. Double check all of your connections from intake to charge pipes and everything. Other people might be able to give you more insight I would check all connections. I ended up getting the RV6 turbo as a beta tester and im very happy with it as well as the owner of rv6. Really good customer support and a decent turbo for the money with no core exchange.