Smurf

First Name
Shadman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring, Mustang, Rang Rover sport, JZX100 mark 2, GLS 450 AMG, EVO x
Country flag
Hey fellas, hope all of y’all are okay. I was wondering what sort of mods would be good on a 1.5T CVT I currently have a HKS legamax exhaust system, and a HKS power editor. Was wondering what would be the best mods for the most gains. My car is in Bangladesh the weather does get really hot so heat stroking is a big issue as well as I don’t get good fuel so if I were to tune it would it be something to think about as well.
Sponsored

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Since it gets hot a CAI or intercooler to help keep those air temps down. I have PRL products for both and their builds quality is amazing, just not sure if they ship overseas. Lowering springs to lower the car, I have Eibach sportlines. A rear sway bar, a civic type r front subframe brace, a front strut bar, some wheels and tires all are great performance parts for handling. I can corner aggressively with no body roll. Those are just a few. But if you want a bang for your buck when it comes to hp gains then the only option is tuning the car, the hp to price ratio is the highest you’ll find for any mod.

Seth_FC3

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI coupe
Country flag
Hey fellas, hope all of y’all are okay. I was wondering what sort of mods would be good on a 1.5T CVT I currently have a HKS legamax exhaust system, and a HKS power editor. Was wondering what would be the best mods for the most gains. My car is in Bangladesh the weather does get really hot so heat stroking is a big issue as well as I don’t get good fuel so if I were to tune it would it be something to think about as well.
fuel would affect tune. After you tune it's best you use 93. And for e85 is almost mandatory to use 93 to mix with it. But besides that, what @jayy_swish said about suspension n tires is great for handling. Power wise you can always go with a tune or flex fuel kit.

Frank Rallye

First Name
Francesco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC X SPORT+
Country flag
Do you know the default boost value set on the power editor?
Sponsored