rmw_1217

First Name
Rebekah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Ex tL
Country flag
Oh, nice! I think I referenced this on mine when I did my install too! I was quite obsessive to get it perfect too, not the kind of thing you want crooked. :confused1:
Very helpful, thank you!

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh, nice! I think I referenced this on mine when I did my install too! I was quite obsessive to get it perfect too, not the kind of thing you want crooked. :confused1:
I most definitely referenced that post on my install. Had a ruler and masking tape out just to mark the spot. I was worried about having it all crooked and stuff. lol

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi Everyone - Just bought my first car (Honda Civic Ex tL - mainly due to what I can afford right now). I am wanting to learn everything I can and was curious as to what mods I can do on my car to make it look "sportier" if anyone is willing to give me some cool ideas. Very much appreciated!! Attached is what my car looks like now :) So far, I tinted my windows and going to replace the chrome on my front grille to black. I am thinking about replacing the mirror caps to carbon fiber and tint the markers.

IMG_7337.jpg
EX-T GANG. Lol check out people’s cars under their garage on the forums and see what you like and what is plausible. Heck even check out Type Rs and see the mods on them. I started exactly like you and ....haven’t gotten really far...but the point is there’s inspiration and suggestions all over this place.