Modifying Quick Adjustments/Enables in kTuner V1.2 without being plugged into OBD port

ricoxg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is there a way to modify the my TSP Stage 1 tune (such as NLS, advanced traction control etc...) and change the settings without having to upload the entire TSP Stage 1 tune to my kTuner V1.2 unit again? Or is the only way to make the adjustment is to open the TSP Stage 1 file i got 1 year ago by downloading that again (from my email), make the changes I want (such as advanced VSA control strategy, rev hang, NLS setting etc...) then upload it to my kTuner V1.2 -> plug into OBD -> use TunerView app to upload the tune.

The reason i am asking is because i only have my kTuner unit w/ me and my laptop and I am currently away from my car. I was hoping i can plug in the kTuner unit to my computer and make some small adjustments to the TSP Stage 1 tune already uploaded in my kTuner unit. Then later today when i am in my car, I can reflash the ECU using the TunerView App on my phone.
Sponsored

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is there a way to modify the my TSP Stage 1 tune (such as NLS, advanced traction control etc...) and change the settings without having to upload the entire TSP Stage 1 tune to my kTuner V1.2 unit again? Or is the only way to make the adjustment is to open the TSP Stage 1 file i got 1 year ago by downloading that again (from my email), make the changes I want (such as advanced VSA control strategy, rev hang, NLS setting etc...) then upload it to my kTuner V1.2 -> plug into OBD -> use TunerView app to upload the tune.

The reason i am asking is because i only have my kTuner unit w/ me and my laptop and I am currently away from my car. I was hoping i can plug in the kTuner unit to my computer and make some small adjustments to the TSP Stage 1 tune already uploaded in my kTuner unit. Then later today when i am in my car, I can reflash the ECU using the TunerView App on my phone.
Well for TSP stage 1 you can't change the rev hang, nls settings on it because that part is locked. Advanced VSA you can as well as monitors. rev hang could be disabled by pressing cruise control.

OP
OP
ricoxg

ricoxg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well for TSP stage 1 you can't change the rev hang, nls settings on it because that part is locked. Advanced VSA you can as well as monitors. rev hang could be disabled by pressing cruise control.
Yah, I just figured out that the NLS on TSP tune is locked. Owell.

Other than that, when the cruise control light is activated (pressed) then rev hang is disabled? I thought it was the other way around - that when it is off rev hang is disabled ( so when you turn on the car, rev hang is already disabled )

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
What parts of the TSP tunes are available to be modified? For instance, if you can't configure the "disable rev hang" option, can you at least modify the throttle padding?

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yah, I just figured out that the NLS on TSP tune is locked. Owell.

Other than that, when the cruise control light is activated (pressed) then rev hang is disabled? I thought it was the other way around - that when it is off rev hang is disabled ( so when you turn on the car, rev hang is already disabled )
Actually you might be able to disable rev hang in Ktuner for TSP Stage 1 but I don't exactly remember lol all I know is why would you want it off.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What parts of the TSP tunes are available to be modified? For instance, if you can't configure the "disable rev hang" option, can you at least modify the throttle padding?
Honda Civic 10th gen Modifying Quick Adjustments/Enables in kTuner V1.2 without being plugged into OBD port TSP.PNG

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You can't adjust throttle padding

OP
OP
ricoxg

ricoxg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Actually you might be able to disable rev hang in Ktuner for TSP Stage 1 but I don't exactly remember lol all I know is why would you want it off.
Is rev hang disabled by default w TSP tune? (When you turn on the car and the cruise control light is off?)

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is rev hang disabled by default w TSP tune? (When you turn on the car and the cruise control light is off?)
cruise control light should always be off lol and yes TSP tune already disabled it by default.
Sponsored