Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR FK8
Country flag
Immature, maybe, (and that's one thing I like about it) but the Model Y is like a counterfeit Penny Racer version of the Model 3.
Camp mode sounds fun lol and Tesla has a sale right now that I just missed , unlimited super charging miles for the model 3 order. I guess they are making a ton o f model y and no model 3s lol

but hey free supercharging is alot of savings and FSD right now is 2k off too. I am personally waiting for 400-500 miles of range. 0-60 under 3sec on the perfomance model 3 or y .
Sponsored

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Just curious why you're still posting about Tesla's when you bought a 2020 Type R?

You made your decision, do you regret it? Do you enjoy the Type R? Post up some pictures!

This is Type R land - everyone well aware of Tesla specs and statistics, if more information is needed we will all go buy a Tesla / join their boards.

Do you work for Tesla? lol

OP
OP

FK8Guy

Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR FK8
Country flag
Just curious why you're still posting about Tesla's when you bought a 2020 Type R?

You made your decision, do you regret it? Do you enjoy the Type R? Post up some pictures!

This is Type R land - everyone well aware of Tesla specs and statistics, if more information is needed we will all go buy a Tesla / join their boards.

Do you work for Tesla? lol

nope dont work for tesla , It is a discussion .

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda3 GT Hatch 6AT, 2018 Honda Civic Type R (traded in)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Camp mode sounds fun lol and Tesla has a sale right now that I just missed , unlimited super charging miles for the model 3 order. I guess they are making a ton o f model y and no model 3s lol

but hey free supercharging is alot of savings and FSD right now is 2k off too. I am personally waiting for 400-500 miles of range. 0-60 under 3sec on the perfomance model 3 or y .
Honestly dude... it sounds like you would enjoy a Tesla more. Your FK8 still has a high value to where if you trade it in you shouldn't lose much. It sounds like you're experiencing buyers remorse right now.

ayau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Country flag
Kind of funny that a week or 2 ago you were against Teslas.

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Kind of funny that a week or 2 ago you were against Teslas.
This whole thread smelling fishy - starts off asking which he should get - then the whole thread is a parade for the ultimate Golf Cart - and somewhere in there I believe he picked up a Type R - but won't talk about it - won't post pictures of it.

Who buys this amazing car (Type R) and isn't talking about it - like at all lol.

Either he has neither car, works for Tesla, or is some odd Tesla fanboy trying to get people onboard the worlds greatest golf cart.

Nobody needs a TESLA discussion on a TYPE-R HONDA forum.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.