Mod parts for civic rs hatch 2017 in sydney or buy from overseas ??

OzzRs11

First Name
ozman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Rs hatch 2017
Hey Everyone new to the forum.

Just wanted to know if anyone has done any modifications to there rs or civic for that matter not sure if the fittings are all the same?? if anyone knows where to buy parts from in Australia i just haven't had any luck in that department and i was contemplating whether or not to buy from the U.S but confused due to the models being named differently or afraid whether it will fit my car or not.
So Far the mods i am looking for at the moment are:
- Takeda Exhaust System CatBack (AFE)
- Takeda stage 2 cold air intake (AFE)
- Mass air flow sensor
- Scorcher GT Module (AFE)
- Boomba Racing BOV
- In Line Fuel Catalyst By Fitch
- K&N oil filter
- Down pipe (AFE)
- Mid-pipe (AFE)
- Sway Bar I have no idea who would be good to buy from
- Coil overs again no idea
If there are any suggestions please feel free to let me know as this is my first car that i am modding hahaha
also do use reckon it would be possible to fit three tail pipes on a rs??
Thanks again.
Sponsored

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic VTi-LX Sedan
Country flag
Not sure about the Coil Overs, but you can find Whiteline Swaybar kits on Ebay for our cars. Been watching and waiting on this. Been doing purely cosmetic stuff so far.

Welcome to the family.

OP
OP

OzzRs11

First Name
ozman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Rs hatch 2017
Not sure about the Coil Overs, but you can find Whiteline Swaybar kits on Ebay for our cars. Been watching and waiting on this. Been doing purely cosmetic stuff so far.

Welcome to the family.
Thanks mate will research the swaybar kits now hahaha.

spiikey1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic RS
Country flag

Just wanted to know if anyone has done any modifications to there rs or civic for that matter not sure if the fittings are all the same?? if anyone knows where to buy parts from in Australia i just haven't had any luck in that department and i was contemplating whether or not to buy from the U.S but confused due to the models being named differently or afraid whether it will fit my car or not.
- Mass air flow sensor
- Boomba Racing BOV
- K&N oil filter
- Down pipe (AFE)
- Mid-pipe (AFE)
If there are any suggestions please feel free to let me know as this is my first car that i am modding hahaha
Thanks again.
hows this build going? Any sourcing on the takeda exhaust i am keen but for the sedan rs

BL55D

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic RS
Country flag
what about BR BC coils? im also looking to lower my car but cant decide if im putting in coils or springs-

BL55D

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic RS
Country flag
What about air suspension? pricey but maybe a idea
would be good if they are cheap and maintenance is cheaper haha but nah, i dont plan on slamming my car and besides, i dont think its a good idea to have air suspension on your daily

imzy

First Name
Imran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic RS
Country flag

- Mass air flow sensor
- Boomba Racing BOV
- K&N oil filter
- Down pipe (AFE)
- Mid-pipe (AFE)
Thanks again.
Hey , iv been getting all my parts from Moonlight Racing Australia , look them up they have everything for our 10th gens and i mean everything !
Are you on the 10th gen aussie facebook page ?

My list of mods supplied by Moonlight racing Australia
http://www.moonlightracingaustralia.com/

Injen inetrcooler + Injen intercooler pipes , Inejn cold air intake , Injen 3' exhaust , PRL CVT oil cooler , PRL oil cap + battery tie down , PRL radiator hose dress up kit , Ktuner v2 , BOV sound plate , Red Type R honda badges front + rear and iv got a whole lot more parts on the way :D .

BL55D

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic RS
Country flag
Hey , iv been getting all my parts from Moonlight Racing Australia , look them up they have everything for our 10th gens and i mean everything !
Are you on the 10th gen aussie facebook page ?

My list of mods supplied by Moonlight racing Australia
http://www.moonlightracingaustralia.com/

Injen inetrcooler + Injen intercooler pipes , Inejn cold air intake , Injen 3' exhaust , PRL CVT oil cooler , PRL oil cap + battery tie down , PRL radiator hose dress up kit , Ktuner v2 , BOV sound plate , Red Type R honda badges front + rear and iv got a whole lot more parts on the way :D .
Theres a 10th aussie page? Been looking for a page with just 10th gen aussies- whats the page called

davo97

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic RS 2018
Country flag
would be good if they are cheap and maintenance is cheaper haha but nah, i dont plan on slamming my car and besides, i dont think its a good idea to have air suspension on your daily
Yeah man, I got mine last tuesday!

davo97

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic RS 2018
Country flag
how did it go- massive difference in driving?
woops, i meant to reply to
you drive an RS too?
meaning I picked up my RS las tuesday! Sorry, still figuring out how to use the page!
I want bags oneday! I think their would be a difference but with the flexibility of them you'd be able to find something close to factory in feel

BL55D

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic RS
Country flag
woops, i meant to reply to

meaning I picked up my RS las tuesday! Sorry, still figuring out how to use the page!
I want bags oneday! I think their would be a difference but with the flexibility of them you'd be able to find something close to factory in feel

oh i see! that's awesome- congrats on your new car haha! yeah, I mean not gonna lie cars with bags looks really good- but its not ideal for someone who drives it daily as it does get worn out quick and the maintenance and repairs aint cheap- but if you really want it, go for it! is there any mods on your car at the moment?
Sponsored