Mod parts for civic rs hatch 2017 in sydney or buy from overseas ??

davo97

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic RS 2018
Country flag
oh i see! that's awesome- congrats on your new car haha! yeah, I mean not gonna lie cars with bags looks really good- but its not ideal for someone who drives it daily as it does get worn out quick and the maintenance and repairs aint cheap- but if you really want it, go for it! is there any mods on your car at the moment?
no mods at the moment! tint getting done on the front this Saturday. paint protection the weekend after! probably look at a tuner first but really undecided..

I really really want puddle lights, I think they look sick! also just a question, is there anyway to make the wing mirrors fold in when you lock it automatically? don't know why that's not a thing
Sponsored

BL55D

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic RS
Country flag
no mods at the moment! tint getting done on the front this Saturday. paint protection the weekend after! probably look at a tuner first but really undecided..

I really really want puddle lights, I think they look sick! also just a question, is there anyway to make the wing mirrors fold in when you lock it automatically? don't know why that's not a thing
oh nice! you know which tuner youre going for? from what i have read on this forum- most people usually go for Hondata or Ktuner.. same tbh- but being a P plater, idk if having a tuned car would be ideal rn tbh lol

I have to press the button manually everytime I park- and they should really fold automatically tbh.

davo97

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic RS 2018
Country flag
oh nice! you know which tuner youre going for? from what i have read on this forum- most people usually go for Hondata or Ktuner.. same tbh- but being a P plater, idk if having a tuned car would be ideal rn tbh lol

I have to press the button manually everytime I park- and they should really fold automatically tbh.
I'll probably go Ktuner. I like that you don't need a laptop to flash back to factory. fairly pricey though. do you know any good places to pick them up from?

BL55D

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic RS
Country flag
I'll probably go Ktuner. I like that you don't need a laptop to flash back to factory. fairly pricey though. do you know any good places to pick them up from?
hold up. how easy is it for ktuner to flash back to factory? is it as easy as hondata? i never looked up ktuner or made an effort to research about it because i thought i could never flash back to factory with just a press of a button

davo97

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic RS 2018
Country flag
hold up. how easy is it for ktuner to flash back to factory? is it as easy as hondata? i never looked up ktuner or made an effort to research about it because i thought i could never flash back to factory with just a press of a button
With KtunerV2 I'm fairly sure you can flash back to factory without a laptop. They give you like a little tablet device that stores different tunes (one being factory) and you just flash from that directly.

Moon light racing australia can get them =]
Thanks!! Do you know if honda can see a log of if you've flashed the ecu or not?

davo97

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic RS 2018
Country flag
Wow, they've made the Ktuner $1,005.71!! So i can't afterpay it!! That's soooo bad

BL55D

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic RS
Country flag
With KtunerV2 I'm fairly sure you can flash back to factory without a laptop. They give you like a little tablet device that stores different tunes (one being factory) and you just flash from that directly.

oh really? thats awesome

BL55D

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic RS
Country flag
would also wanna know if honda would see if I flashed my ECU- kinda dont wanna say goodbye to warranty just yet but theres always a voice in my head that keeps on telling me to go get ktuner hahah

davo97

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic RS 2018
Country flag
would also wanna know if honda would see if I flashed my ECU- kinda dont wanna say goodbye to warranty just yet but theres always a voice in my head that keeps on telling me to go get ktuner hahah
i feel you man, I'm like 90% their on getting one. I like the whole 21psi on normal driving mode and stock boost on economy mode! I think 15psi is stock?

BL55D

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic RS
Country flag
i feel you man, I'm like 90% their on getting one. I like the whole 21psi on normal driving mode and stock boost on economy mode! I think 15psi is stock?
same tbh! but warranty thoooo- as long as you dont overtune your car and drive like a total maniac, i guess you'll be fine... ( hopefully engine wont shit itself )

davo97

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic RS 2018
Country flag
same tbh! but warranty thoooo- as long as you dont overtune your car and drive like a total maniac, i guess you'll be fine... ( hopefully engine wont shit itself )
Hondata found that the upgrade to 21psi boost was the safe limit of the CVT. I'm not worried about it because i always drive in Economy mode anyway! (I drive 130km a day to work and home)

I've had the car for 14 days and have already clocked up nearly 2000km :( First service is 1 month or 1000km. I go in on friday for that service

davo97

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic RS 2018
Country flag
I would say that they wouldn't be able to see if you've flashed the ecu anyway. Where are they going to see that information? And so many people have done it. I'm sure we would have had hundreds of threads about it by now!
Sponsored