Hondaruu

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
After tuning my car I noticed my Oil % went from 40 to 60%, and has stayed there for the past 3 weeks with heavy driving (over 2k miles) It has a code (A 1 2) but I'm not sure if it will keep giving me MM codes when I reset it. Is there any way to fix this? I do like the MM codes as a little reminder.
Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For what it's worth, the tune file you are using has no impact on the maintenance minder. KTuner does not typically modify/reset the maintenance minder, but you may want to inquire with them directly for more information.

Jonmd89

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Country flag
For what it's worth, the tune file you are using has no impact on the maintenance minder. KTuner does not typically modify/reset the maintenance minder, but you may want to inquire with them directly for more information.
Not necessarily true, I have a 19 si sedan and anytime I flash it resets my oil to 100% but doesn’t mess with the a or b codes

rwsmith123

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Mine went up by 5%, it was at 65 before flashing and after it went to 70%.

DaiLo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just reflashed back to factory to take in to the dealer and my oil life went from 30%-50% and is now throwing a 01 code (oil life, oil filter and tire rotation). I literally just posted about the same thing lol so I guess this is a thing?

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
We can't change anything related to oil life %. When flashing and changing software versions it may get reset or otherwise change the value due to RAM location lookups changing within the software.
Sponsored