kennethyu1118

First Name
kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r fk8
Country flag
I have just finished installing the turbo today and as I try to remap with hondata, i see that there is no selection for this turbo. Is it not nesscessary for this turbo?
Sponsored

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
I have just finished installing the turbo today and as I try to remap with hondata, i see that there is no selection for this turbo. Is it not nesscessary for this turbo?
There is no selection for any turbo , I mean you will need a custom tune for get more power , probably you will get more power without change the calibration due the efficiency of this turbo compared to oem. Mostly options for some bolts on doesn’t do anything, such as inlet pipe , turbo , exhaust. You can use the same calibration if you had the oem turbo.

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
Not sure if you purchased from us or not, but we do include a flash drive with a Hondata FK8 race tune on it.

cvmomo1CTR

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR , 2018 Civic Sport , 06' E46 325ci , 12’ Ducati 848EVO
Country flag
Not sure if you purchased from us or not, but we do include a flash drive with a Hondata FK8 race tune on it.
do you still have these turbos in stock?

EX-Termin8r

First Name
@BigTurbo2.0
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Accord 2.0
Country flag
Strangely, they label that as a Full Race "Stage 2" product. Not sure if that is exactly the same turbo as the MHI one on this thread.
Haha you're right it does say that but it is the MHI stage 2. That's where I bought mine from. Back in April. Since then bought 7K worth of performance parts from them. Just bought the PRL inlet last night. Awesome people.

https://www.instagram.com/bigturbo2.0/

Honda Civic 10th gen Mitsubishi MHI Drop-In Turbo Upgrade - FK8 Civic Type R 20210927_192718

Honda Civic 10th gen Mitsubishi MHI Drop-In Turbo Upgrade - FK8 Civic Type R 20210822_194446