Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Clearly and boy is the best of CivicX showing itself this morning. Can ya'll just be happy for this person/Accord?
I have no idea about parts being sold, I was simply congratulating someone.

If you have a problem with the terminology I apologize but I really don't think my post is going to sway or mislead anyone let alone someone who's made it this deep into this thread.
I think is great we are making nice power out there for a 4 banger is very impressive. We talking about a safe and reliable power . I’m still skeptical in how long will last my stock internals to be honest . Too much stress, I don’t care how many people out there is making more power in stock internals . Hopefully last ?
Sponsored

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si (LSM)*SOLD* & 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T (SNP)
Country flag
arent you over reacting a bit? Nobody is upset at the dude for making power, Kefi just mentioned that its technically NOT a stock fuel system since its methanol injected is all.
Aren't you all? I congratulate someone for gains and am instantly being accused of misleading people & adding to some parts for sale because I stated he is still using the HONDA OEM FUEL SYSTEM. He did add a secondary source of fuel(methanol)WHICH is mentioned in the persons own post!?

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
Aren't you all? I congratulate someone for gains and am instantly being accused of misleading people & adding to some parts for sale because I stated he is still using the HONDA OEM FUEL SYSTEM. He did add a secondary source of fuel(methanol)WHICH is mentioned in the persons own post!?
I mean, I knew what you were trying to imply personally, and im sure Kefi did too, but I think youre stringing this thing along as if someone made a personal attack on your IQ. Get over it.

mark_ninan

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FD2R
Country flag
Depending your power goals , I’ve seen data logs from RS450v2 , it improved a lot vs V1. Compared to the MHI, when I saw 27 psi on rampage v2 at 6900rpm the WG was at 3.00 mm and the MHI the WG was at 4.00 mm , similar setups , same intercooler brand , intake , etc . It means the MHI the efficiency is higher , but also I could notice the spooling times were slightly faster on the Rampage V2 vs MHI.
If your goals is to improve the top end power with the OEM fuel system for example get the rampage .
Just my 2 cents , both are great turbos .
Hi bro.. awesome info..

Could you kindly explain what you meant efficiency was higher in the MHI please?

Were there any other benefits(i know this is nit-picking since they are both really good turbos, but just curious) that MHI had over the Rampage other than the efficiency?

Spooling times could be faster on the Rampage because it's ceramic coated. (kinda like the same effect of putting a turbo blanket).

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Hi bro.. awesome info..

Could you kindly explain what you meant efficiency was higher in the MHI please?

Were there any other benefits(i know this is nit-picking since they are both really good turbos, but just curious) that MHI had over the Rampage other than the efficiency?

Spooling times could be faster on the Rampage because it's ceramic coated. (kinda like the same effect of putting a turbo blanket).
When I saw 3.mm
Hi bro.. awesome info..

what I mean with more efficient is : The MHI has more air to push vs the Rampage . The Rampage spools up a little bit faster not because has ceramic coated the turbine housing , is actually for the size of the wheel. Both turbos are great choices.

ctrsg

First Name
CTR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
hi, im from sg too. U intend to order the mhi turbo with hondata fsu?

Hi bro.. awesome info..

mark_ninan

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FD2R
Country flag
hi, im from sg too. U intend to order the mhi turbo with hondata fsu?
Hi bro.. Not yet.. Still wanna see how it performs.
If I get a turbo it'll have to come with the Hondata fuel system.. So that's like $6000 extra!
Increase in power = increase in heat.
So more cooling mods.. Like radiator..

Anything personal please pm me.. Thanks.

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Damn I think this is the highest Power Figures on the MHI turbo that Ive seen on FBO no meth w/93oct.
??
We’ll see when I tuned one with 4 piston cams ?

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
How much are these
4 piston cams? I think is around $1500 for t1, t2 , t3 I think is slightly expensive , but I don’t remember I would take a look to 4 piston web