Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
My goal is:
1.) Liven up the top end as much as the turbo will allow (500+?)
2.) Scoot the dangerous torque peak up the rev range

I want the MAX power the clutch will be happy with (420 torque/ 520hp?) and I will be using the XDi HPFP.

All advice is welcome and appreciated!
Thanks
Both turbo can get 500hp but in another fuel , probably e85 or race gas or meth , the clutch will be fine if you don’t lug the motor , any shifting above the torque peak will be fine if you do spirits driving , maybe some track days . I would recommend you to get another clutch , the power transfer is better with aftermarket. The torque peak is going to depend on your tuner .
Sponsored

gotslicks

First Name
marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 type rrrrrr
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
MHI turbos are in stock at Full-Race.

These include a brand new wastegate actuator, skip the hassle of reusing yours and avoid the potential issues that come with recalibrating the actuator on a turbo it wasn't designed for.

Not to mention it's cheaper than the other upgrade turbos... and OEM... which comes with the design, engineering, actual data, and warranty you would expect from an OEM, plus it's supported by Hondata.
check this recalibration tutorial below

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si (LSM)*SOLD* & 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T (SNP)
Country flag
And the results are in!
My boy made some good power.
MHI STAGE 2
Awesome, that's amazing for a straight drop in turbo with no fuel system.
I saw this the other night, took them about an hour with a few hands.

It sounded absolutely wicked on the starter map DRob sent over for them.

kefi

oh shit waddup its dat boi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fk8.clinic
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Awesome, that's amazing for a straight drop in turbo with no fuel system.
I saw this the other night, took them about an hour with a few hands.

It sounded absolutely wicked on the starter map DRob sent over for them.
It has meth. That's a fuel system.

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You know what I meant, should we count the hole they drilled in the fuel line too?

kefi

oh shit waddup its dat boi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fk8.clinic
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
You know what I meant, should we count the hole they drilled in the fuel line too?
I do, but most people that read this stuff don't. Saying 'no fuel system' when there's an entire additional, external source of fuel with it's own controller and all is misleading at best.

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I do, but most people that read this stuff don't. Saying 'no fuel system' when there's an entire additional, external source of fuel with it's own controller and all is misleading at best.
Dude, quite being so petty. It clearly states in the post what blend of fuel he is using and includes the methanol injection. No misleading going on anywhere.

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
Dude, quite being so petty. It clearly states in the post what blend of fuel he is using and includes the methanol injection. No misleading going on anywhere.
this is the internet. there are people out there who will ask how much the guy is selling his parts for in a FS post and its right there on the initial post.
Those guys will see your post and jump to conclusion thinking the "stock" fuel system can get that power.

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
this is the internet. there are people out there who will ask how much the guy is selling his parts for in a FS post and its right there on the initial post.
Those guys will see your post and jump to conclusion thinking the "stock" fuel system can get that power.
Clearly and boy is the best of CivicX showing itself this morning. Can ya'll just be happy for this person/Accord?
I have no idea about parts being sold, I was simply congratulating someone.

If you have a problem with the terminology I apologize but I really don't think my post is going to sway or mislead anyone let alone someone who's made it this deep into this thread.

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
The other factor here is : which fuel are you using ? Is not the same saying 466whp on 91 , 93 , 100 octane , or meth you could go with a complete different timing advances , or E fuel . The fuel is the most important factor for make power . Adding meth as a secondary fuel system is a lot easier to achieve power .

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
Clearly and boy is the best of CivicX showing itself this morning. Can ya'll just be happy for this person/Accord?
I have no idea about parts being sold, I was simply congratulating someone.

If you have a problem with the terminology I apologize but I really don't think my post is going to sway or mislead anyone let alone someone who's made it this deep into this thread.

arent you over reacting a bit? Nobody is upset at the dude for making power, Kefi just mentioned that its technically NOT a stock fuel system since its methanol injected is all.
Sponsored