Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
does it require varis arising ii bumper or it can work with oem bumper?
You can’t buy it separate , and I won’t fit on oem bumper cover . You need to buy the whole bumper cover from Varis

alpinefd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R
Country flag
the stock fuel system is ok for this? what was the high pressure fuel pump duty cycle?
how much boost at peak torque?

would you recommend upgrading to a hondata high pressure fuel system for this setup?

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Do you think that street tuned/email in the real world is better than on dyno not real world?
Yes absolutely, the street tune it would tell you the truth about how much power the car can really make ,keeping all the system running under the right parameters . The dyno is good for do slightly corrections or see where the car is at. The load on the dyno is lower compared to the street or real world. You can make more power on the dyno but will be useless on the street.

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
the stock fuel system is ok for this? what was the high pressure fuel pump duty cycle?

would you recommend upgrading to a hondata high pressure fuel system for this setup?
Yes that power is made on the stock fuel system on the street. The fuel pump duty was at 96% peak at 4100 rpm when the torque peak is. On the street have seen 100% in 4th gear when you do a pull from 2800 rpm to 7200 rpm, when it hits 100% it does for a second without drooping fuel pressure. If you floor the car gear by gear does not hit 100%, but the fuel pump is maxed out. if you hit 88% is almost the same as 100% , the lobe who drive the pump is not linear. I've saw 27.7 psi at peak boost at 6200 RPM , and mostly time stays there until reach red line.

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag

I forgot to reply the last question, depending on your power goals, the fuel system will give you around that power on the meddle range and then will falls , the turbo upgrade the power is consistent all the way up. If I have to choose I would choose both ( Yes I know , is expensive)
What it make the system safe is the tuning, not the components.

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Here's another R with Hondata fuel system and stock exhaust , when soon as I finished I will be posting the results. Stay tuned!

mark_ninan

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FD2R
Country flag
Here's another R with Hondata fuel system and stock exhaust , when soon as I finished I will be posting the results. Stay tuned!

Very interested to see how the numbers would be with a stock exhaust. Since piping is smaller, as compared to a 3" exhaust, kindly do let us know how the response(in terms of lag etc) is please - if you have a comparison. Many Thanks!!

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Very interested to see how the numbers would be with a stock exhaust. Since piping is smaller, as compared to a 3" exhaust, kindly do let us know how the response(in terms of lag etc) is please - if you have a comparison. Many Thanks!!
Yes sir absolutely I will , soon as I get a spot on the Dyno , I have a few cars to Dyno and see where these are at .