TheWatchman

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch EX
Country flag
I've had a white ex hatch for a little over a year. If you've seen one that was super dirty in the Gulfport area that's probably me lol
Sponsored

Samurai

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC3
Country flag
What's up MS folks. I'm actually from Louisiana but the 10th gen community is small there too so trying to branch out to nearby people. Just picked up a Rally Red si coupe yesterday.

OP
OP
360glitch

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What's up MS folks. I'm actually from Louisiana but the 10th gen community is small there too so trying to branch out to nearby people. Just picked up a Rally Red si coupe yesterday.
What part of LA?

BrianDevin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 EX HatchWagon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It seems like MS also has a pretty small community as well. I wonder how Alabama and Tennessee fair

Samurai

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC3
Country flag
It seems like MS also has a pretty small community as well. I wonder how Alabama and Tennessee fair
I think that forums have much smaller communities than even 8thcivic had, due mostly to Facebook groups being available now.

Samurai

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC3
Country flag
Hello everyone. I'm Derek from Louisiana. I noticed there wasn't any group on Facebook for those int eh Gulf South area to stay connected in the CivicX community. For anyone interested I made a quick group on Facebook to maybe keep people, events, things more organized/easily accessed. It is open to anyone across the Gulf South to expand possibilities.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/744398762719023/

rwk226

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BMW 535xi N55
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
To beat a seemingly long-dead horse, I'm up in North Mississippi about 40 minutes south of Memphis! Tate/Desoto counties specifically, near i55, 69/269, and 78. I only know of one sedan LX owner, a Type R owner who lives in Tunica-area, I've met a green Si coupe that's TSP tuned and rather modified, and know of a white EX coupe that's from south Mississippi (Pearl River specifically). I'll see the occasional Type R that's passing through or a Si I happen to see a couple Sundays out on a drive, but most people who drive Civic's around here are not car enthusiasts.

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic hatchback sport touring
Country flag
I know this is an old post but I'm a civic owner(2018 sport touring hatchback) and would love to connect with others in Gulfport area. So had to respond
Sponsored