OP
Soulnchain

Soulnchain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X
Country flag
Does anybody know what part# the female threaded black nut that sits in the shield is? It's the part that the screw screws in. One of mine was missing also with the screw when I did a dealer oil change(also most of the plastic twist ones were missing)
the thread is welded into the shield, it's not like the other ones that have black clips on the plastic.
Sponsored

M16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex
Country flag
the thread is welded into the shield, it's not like the other ones that have black clips on the plastic.
i took a screenshot from a youtube video because i dont feel like taking my shield out, but you see this black thing. this is what the screw goes into. one of these of mine is missing, its just a straight hole

Honda Civic 10th gen Missing front underbody Screws shield

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 CTR, 17 TRD Tacoma, 2017 Wrangler, 2020 Avalon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mine backed themselves out once on their own and then I replaced them only to have them back out again. Now I'm running stainless steel ones with a washer and thread locker. No problems since.

OP
OP
Soulnchain

Soulnchain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X
Country flag
i took a screenshot from a youtube video because i dont feel like taking my shield out, but you see this black thing. this is what the screw goes into. one of these of mine is missing, its just a straight hole

shield.png
Yeah I know which ones, I thought they where welded onto the plate... have no idea how they could come loose