fk8jon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
hey does you intercooler remove the stock plastic air dams, how well does the airdams on your intercooler seal against the bumper?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
Happy Monday CivicX!

I come bearing good news! We have officially launched the CTR intercooler kit, which means that those of you on the presale list should be receiving order and shipping confirmations very soon!

Thank you guys for following along with the development of this intercooler kit, and we're all stoked to see these installed on your FK8s!

As always I'll still be around to field any comments questions or concerns you might have!

-Nick

F30anderson843

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R, 2014 BMW 335 EWG
Happy Monday CivicX!

I come bearing good news! We have officially launched the CTR intercooler kit, which means that those of you on the presale list should be receiving order and shipping confirmations very soon!

Thank you guys for following along with the development of this intercooler kit, and we're all stoked to see these installed on your FK8s!

As always I'll still be around to field any comments questions or concerns you might have!

-Nick
Best Monday news I have herd so far

MonkeyBoost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #680 CW, 2011 Mazdaspeed 3
Country flag
Happy Monday CivicX!

-Nick
Do we need to call in again to renew our credit card numbers like on previous pre orders?

lhonda200

First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 1995 Integra Gsr, 2004 Jeep Liberty
Country flag
Happy Monday CivicX!

-Nick
Quick question. I received an order conformation this morning but also the below message, in the email. Am i looking at a delay on the intercooler or is this a generic message for all orders? Thanks!

We are experiencing a processing delay of 2-3 weeks from the time a new order is placed. We will do our best to locate stock at outlying facilities in an effort to expedite your order(s), however, many customers will experience this service interruption.

Tim818

King Of The ‘Ring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic EX, 2018 CTR
Country flag
Happy Monday CivicX!

-Nick

Tim818

King Of The ‘Ring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic EX, 2018 CTR
Country flag
Quick question. I received an order conformation this morning but also the below message, in the email. Am i looking at a delay on the intercooler or is this a generic message for all orders? Thanks!

We are experiencing a processing delay of 2-3 weeks from the time a new order is placed. We will do our best to locate stock at outlying facilities in an effort to expedite your order(s), however, many customers will experience this service interruption.
Which one did you order? I ordered the black one with black piping and have not received that email...

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag

That is a great question! Our warehouse is experiencing increased volume currently, but these orders are the priority to get processed and out the door ASAP! You should be seeing confirmations in the next few days.

Also @MonkeyBoost brings up a good point. Since the presale did last a little over a month for this one, those of you who got in early might have to update your info. To help everything go smoothly please wait until you get our automated email to update your credit card info. With the amount of presale orders, calling in ahead of time could throw a wrench in the gears. We made sure to stock more than enough kits for this launch, so no need to worry about losing your place in the processing line ;)

Thanks Guys!

-Nick

lhonda200

First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 1995 Integra Gsr, 2004 Jeep Liberty
Country flag
Which one did you order? I ordered the black one with black piping and have not received that email...
I ordered the black intercooler, with red.

Vinsmoke

First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Happy Monday CivicX!

-Nick
Would you know if the HKS SUPER SEQUENTIAL BLOW OFF VALVE (SQV IV) KIT will work with the Mishi Intercooler/Piping?

high718

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type R, 10 Acura TSX, 16 Yamaha R1
Country flag
@Vinsmoke no it will not work. Since the mishimoto cold pipe is a 1 piece design and goes all the way to the motor. The hks ssq Kit is only the top part of the cold pipe. If you really want it to work you would have to cut the mishimoto piping in half.

Chee_hu

First Name
Sherwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
#611 Rallye Red CTR | 1998 Civic EX | 2007 Honda Fit Sport
Country flag
Patiently waiting for that email with the order confirmation

BortMobile

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mdsonline.ca
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R and 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Good news indeed Nick. I pre-ordered mine back on July 30th. Do you think that I have to update my info? I have received no automated emails yet though and am probably asking a little prematurely. Thx in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.