Not open for further replies.

Travis

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type-R
I'm having a Customer Support issue with my preorder: my CC was compromised recently, and I had to replace it.

I opened a Mishimoto Support case (Ticket ID: UBG-929-77411) a couple of days ago trying to get help from Mishimoto to update my preorder with my updated CC info, but so far no call back.

I called in today several times during business hours, and the Mishimoto automatic answer indicated their phone system was having issues.

Then, this afternoon, I received an automated CC Decline email (exactly what I was trying to avoid).

I'm really worried my preorder will get cancelled, and I'll be stuck with regular retail pricing.

Nick, please help.
Their phone system was down for a little bit. It is back up and running. Just give them a call and update the info. I had a CC declined today as well. I called. Phones were down. I emailed them right away. Not long after they called me back and got everything squared away. Should have my intake in the mail soon!!! Cant wait!! :confused1::spaz::headbang:
Sponsored

gabe187

SmokyTypeR
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR PMM #06933
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm having a Customer Support issue with my preorder: my CC was compromised recently, and I had to replace it.

I opened a Mishimoto Support case (Ticket ID: UBG-929-77411) a couple of days ago trying to get help from Mishimoto to update my preorder with my updated CC info, but so far no call back.

I called in today several times during business hours, and the Mishimoto automatic answer indicated their phone system was having issues.

Then, this afternoon, I received an automated CC Decline email (exactly what I was trying to avoid).

I'm really worried my preorder will get cancelled, and I'll be stuck with regular retail pricing.

Nick, please help.
I received the same email that cc was declined. Called back gave the my card info again and I got an email the same day that it shipped. I got it today.

Honda Civic 10th gen Mishimoto's 2017 Type R Intake R&D Thread AE31BF24-95AF-466D-8E5C-EAEB34B96773

Honda Civic 10th gen Mishimoto's 2017 Type R Intake R&D Thread 966819C8-3E0A-47D7-AD7F-70AEB76AFD0E

ctrdeepblue

2018 Civic Type R / R-07443
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I called in to Mishi this morning and had no issue getting through right away and giving them my updated card info. Sounds like my intake will be on the way to me soon. Thanks Mishimoto!

Ramster

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR FK8 / Supra MKV / Tesla M3P / G80 M3C xDrive
Country flag
any difference between ordering directly from @Mishimoto or other sites? I see it listed as 450 on mishimoto but kamispeed is selling it for 405 and procivic has it for 392.
I believe you’re going to get it much more quicker if you order from Mishi directly, I’ve ordered mine through KamiSpeed and their distributor still haven’t received the intakes yet so the wait is going to be a while. Patiently awaiting for this awesome intake!

ctrmofo

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 lambo lp550-2, '18 honda ctr cw (r-12321), 14' porsche cayman s, '16 porsche macan s, '13 mini jcw nme stage 1, '15 audi s3 apr stage 2, '15 audi q3, '12 monster 1100 evo, '16 triumph thruxton r, deposited for '19 lambo huracan performante
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks Nick!

Honda Civic 10th gen Mishimoto's 2017 Type R Intake R&D Thread 5B2ACBD4-913D-4250-A955-082BE1C8D415

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
I called in to Mishi this morning and had no issue getting through right away and giving them my updated card info. Sounds like my intake will be on the way to me soon. Thanks Mishimoto!
Glad to hear we got everything worked out for you!

Thanks Mishimoto I received my intake yesterday installed it right away and drove around all night smiling. Great product.
Glad to hear it, we aim to please! :D

any difference between ordering directly from @Mishimoto or other sites? I see it listed as 450 on mishimoto but kamispeed is selling it for 405 and procivic has it for 392.
If you haven't ordered yet, you would likely get a little quicker by ordering through our site. If you already have your order placed through one of our distributors, though, hang tight, and we'll be getting those out ASAP!

Thanks Nick!

5B2ACBD4-913D-4250-A955-082BE1C8D415.jpeg
Absolutely! happy to help! :D

We were also happy to host @ReysFk8 and @kdd_lanka at our facility today! Both made the trip home with a fresh new intake installed on their CTRs

Honda Civic 10th gen Mishimoto's 2017 Type R Intake R&D Thread 041318_NLT_CTR_PU_WEB_7

Looking forward to seeing more installed shots, and also, don't forget to get in on our Product Registration program!

Have a good weekend guys!

-Nick

Ctrnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai veracruz, 2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Mine is in sounds great and running perfectly with Ktuner. I'll be doing some logging this weekend. I have to say the fit and finish was impeccable. Great work Mishimoto on this intake! It also sounds incredible!

Honda Civic 10th gen Mishimoto's 2017 Type R Intake R&D Thread IMG-20180411-WA0017

Status
Not open for further replies.